My Political Stance

lmfao hey @Conq get a load of this Trump bigot, would ya? Guy doesn't know that he's literally fanboying LITERALLY Hitler. Anyway, I'm done. Not worth my time to debate this obvious Nazi.
This is the first post I've read in this thread but judging by this statement i probably agree =P

Well, I can't judge any of you people's opinions on the political system and how things are being run.
But i agree and disagree on many things,
I have a very different view on politics because i believe any political system known to mankind is immersed in corruption for most of the time.
The biggest problem we have nowadays are environmental problems, we humans destroy nature, like forests seas wildlife and change the composition of the air. This is something which has been in balance for millions of years and since a few thousand years now we've been changing it in a big way, mainly by deforestation and agriculture. A few hundred years ago a monkey could go from north to south Europe without touching the ground via the trees. That is the natural state of the earth and we are crazy to expect nothing will happen to the climate if we go on like this.

So i don't spent much time worrying about abortion or extremist Muslims (Most of which the westerners have created by our own wars btw). Instead i like to focus on the Real problems.
If we can get Earth in a living and stable state, instead of a constantly degrading and dying state caused by our actions, then we can explore space.
Presently we wouldn't be welcomed anywhere else in the universe, you wouldn't welcome anyone who laid waste to their house and wanted to live in yours i'm sure.

Actually the solution is embarrassingly simple, You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden, think about it.

I know the mainstream media, the mainstream educational systems are all focused on teaching us how complicated the world is, so it's pretty hard for us to see the simple solutions.

People are all good. Overpopulation is no problem anytime soon. Food and shelter is no problem. And the solutions are already here. There is nothing to worry about but hey! Certain people don't want you to think like this! because how else can they gain world control?

And this is where a lot of people seem to lose me. Because now all of sudden i'm a conspiracy theorist.
And their whole worlds would crumble if any of those lunatic stories would be true(and don't worry most of them are over the top crazy)
However it's a fact that all the mainstream is controlled by scary few people. Which we all have to trust blindly.
And i believe, after trying to learn about this world independently, that there is a lot more going on then just what mainstream (popular) media tells us.

Anyway, i don't know much. All i know is that i build my own little house in 8 months time for 3000 Euro in Thailand and got free drinking water from the well and every year i'm here i get more and more healthy and more free, the air is clean the food is clean I'm never sick and i have to work about 3 months to support myself each year and most importantly WITHOUT being a burden to our precious Earth.

The solution is not with the big politics which rule everything from the top, but with us people who start to live, how each of us already knows in their heart we should live.
Free healthy and in harmony with nature and with each and everyone of us.
Trust and love, even to those people you cant understand very well.. Like for most of you people being brainwashed right now about Muslims, dang.. i have so many Muslim friends are they are all good people like you and me. Try to talk to some of them, Help them because now its hell for them in most western countries.
OneLove people! Spread it.
Peace!

So i don't spent much time worrying about abortion or extremist Muslims (Most of which the westerners have created by our own wars btw). Instead i like to focus on the Real problems.
If we can get Earth in a living and stable state, instead of a constantly degrading and dying state caused by our actions, then we can explore space.
Presently we wouldn't be welcomed anywhere else in the universe, you wouldn't welcome anyone who laid waste to their house and wanted to live in yours i'm sure.

Actually the solution is embarrassingly simple, You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden, think about it.

People are all good. Overpopulation is no problem anytime soon. Food and shelter is no problem.

And this is where a lot of people seem to lose me. Because now all of sudden i'm a conspiracy theorist.
And their whole worlds would crumble if any of those lunatic stories would be true(and don't worry most of them are over the top crazy)
However it's a fact that all the mainstream is controlled by scary few people. Which we all have to trust blindly.

Like for most of you people being brainwashed right now about Muslims, dang.. i have so many Muslim friends are they are all good people like you and me. Try to talk to some of them, Help them because now its hell for them in most western countries.
Fuck white people, the west is responsible for Islamic terrorism.
You want to stay on earth Untill all problems are solved... Ok retard, please stay. You suicidally dumb ape.
Wouldn't be welcome... Lmao, what a retarded thing to say. No aliens in sight, it's all ours as far as I'm concerned.

You think solving the worlds problems is simple because you are simple, you don't have a clue how the world works. As proven by all of your posts.

Overpopulation is a problem right now, food and shelter aswell, but not in your life I guess so then it doesn't exist. Lol

You already lost everyone with basic level brainactivity, then you bring in the illuminati .... Clear sign of ignorance and low Iq.

Good to know you have Muslim friends, they probably are very bright people... Funny how you bring up brainwashing when you have done exactly that to yourself and probably your parents to you aswell. If you think Islam is peace you have nothing to say.
Just stop.. you are a stupid person, politics are to you what dry land is to a fish. You are a complete idiot. Delusional, clueless, hippie garbage sad excuse for a man. Go fight boko haram with your love, let me know how that went.

Trump will make America great again. I am shocked how many people are still in denial of the current situation.

I think it's because people either hated with a passion or loved trump. The ones that hated him are having a fucking meltdown still and who knows how long it will take them to chill out lol (maybe a while because the haters are the type of people that cant comprehend the context in which things are said and they're lazy aka lazy and stupid).

I was supporting trump from the beginning of the election process because I appreciate someone without a filter on the things they say especially when they're in a position of authority over me and because he has outstanding work ethic.

Did you know trump only became famous because it was profitable for his business?

The man will do whatever the fuck it takes to be successful and MORE... and then some fucking more after that.

Having a man with that kind of work ethic who genuinely loves his country enough to step down from his billionaire lifestyle to work for US is a very unique opportunity that couldn't be ignored.

lmfao hey @Conq get a load of this Trump bigot, would ya? Guy doesn't know that he's literally fanboying LITERALLY Hitler. Anyway, I'm done. Not worth my time to debate this obvious Nazi.

Hitler was arguable the greatest public speaker in the history of the world... like... fuck jesus... If you're looking to become the president of the United States or get into television and you want to learn a thing or two about public speaking you might want to take notes on him. And after learning about him you might idolize him yourself!

You don't nessisarily have to deliver the same message as hitler, but his public speaking ability is certainly respectable.

Hitler was arguable the greatest public speaker in the history of the world... like... duck jesus... If you're looking to become the president of the United States or get into television and you want to learn a thing or two about public speaking you might want to take notes on him. And after learning about him you might idolize him yourself!

You don't nessisarily have to deliver the same message as hitler, but his public speaking ability is certainly respectable.

I see your point dude.

I think it's because people either hated with a passion or loved trump. The ones that hated him are having a trucking meltdown still and who knows how long it will take them to chill out lol (maybe a while because the haters are the type of people that cant comprehend the context in which things are said and they're lazy aka lazy and stupid).

I was supporting trump from the beginning of the election process because I appreciate someone without a filter on the things they say especially when they're in a position of authority over me and because he has outstanding work ethic.

Did you know trump only became famous because it was profitable for his business?

The man will do whatever the duck it takes to be successful and MORE... and then some trucking more after that.

Having a man with that kind of work ethic who genuinely loves his country enough to step down from his billionaire lifestyle to work for US is a very unique opportunity that couldn't be ignored.
Variety is truly the spice of life. Why have 4 more years of the same when we have a chance to experience something truly new? Not that I actually went and voted or anything, but as far as sympathies go, it was a no-brainer. Besides, Clinton is so untrustworthy that even my own liberal Jewish mother didn't even vote for her.

I think it's because people either hated with a passion or loved trump. The ones that hated him are having a trucking meltdown still and who knows how long it will take them to chill out lol (maybe a while because the haters are the type of people that cant comprehend the context in which things are said and they're lazy aka lazy and stupid).

The man will do whatever the duck it takes to be successful and MORE... and then some trucking more after that.

Variety is truly the spice of life. Why have 4 more years of the same when we have a chance to experience something truly new? Not that I actually went and voted or anything, but as far as sympathies go, it was a no-brainer. Besides, Clinton is so untrustworthy that even my own liberal Jewish mother didn't even vote for her.

Leafyishere

And....
What we have here folks is a perfect example of Godwin's Law.

Speaking of Jewish women.
Donald Trumps's very own daughter is a Jewish woman.

/cheers

Last edited:
duck white people, the west is responsible for Islamic terrorism.
You want to stay on earth Untill all problems are solved... Ok moron, please stay. You suicidally dumb ape.
Wouldn't be welcome... Lmao, what a moronic thing to say. No aliens in sight, it's all ours as far as I'm concerned.

You think solving the worlds problems is simple because you are simple, you don't have a clue how the world works. As proven by all of your posts.

Overpopulation is a problem right now, food and shelter aswell, but not in your life I guess so then it doesn't exist. Lol

You already lost everyone with basic level brainactivity, then you bring in the illuminati .... Clear sign of ignorance and low Iq.

Good to know you have Muslim friends, they probably are very bright people... Funny how you bring up brainwashing when you have done exactly that to yourself and probably your parents to you aswell. If you think Islam is peace you have nothing to say.
Just stop.. you are a stupid person, politics are to you what dry land is to a fish. You are a complete idiot. Delusional, clueless, hippie garbage sad excuse for a man. Go fight boko haram with your love, let me know how that went.

You are one of those people who got fooled by the Basic Program, You have been deceived forever. I'm sorry buddy.
This is the reason ive told you before that you don't work as hard as me, because you simply follow the flock of sheep without vigilance you walk on and everything seems obvious and clear to you because you have been programmed to be like this. And you will fight against any freedom fighter or Rebel with all you got, But you are a sad kid and you don't nearly understand how to get out of your own misery. You are a left brain prisoner.
You are so full of hate, i feel bad for you. How can you say such things to everybody? i've seen your posts and you are destroying yourself with all these negative things. I feel bad for you because you lack the ability to empathize which is killing your soul and makes you sad. Don't you ever wonder why you feel so bad? Well here it is.
It's never too late to change the road your on.

duck white people, the west is responsible for Islamic terrorism.
You want to stay on earth Untill all problems are solved... Ok moron, please stay. You suicidally dumb ape.
Wouldn't be welcome... Lmao, what a moronic thing to say. No aliens in sight...

I don't even think he even mentioned race in his post you responded to at all. Nor anything about "aliens".

If he did, please quote it for us.

/cheers

Government officials do not have to publicly show their tax returns. Just as any citizen do not have to. It simply is not a requirement for employment.
Just like showing your birth certificate is not a requirement for employment if you have the correct IDs.

/cheers

Every pres since Carter released them. Even Nixon did before Carter. Trump obviously has more to hide than "Honest Richard", he has blatant conflicts of interest, so he won't release them. If he didn't have a crapton of conflicts to hide, he would have already released his returns. It is not a requirement, but it does show a willingness to not hide conflicts from your electorate. Donald's a crook, and he's topping up the swamp with even bigger & richer alligators.

hello im an edgy omniscient teenager who got all his political/economical "knowledge" from youtube/biased news pages (ofc with articles that arent longer than 200 words), let me tell you something about economic policy

oh and if u dont agree with me i just insult you with even more edgy stuff

Last edited:
Meanwhile you are arguing here, reptilians are planning next steps. Dont let them lead ur country.
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM!

Users who are viewing this thread