EU+US MW Monks can solo any class/spec in the 20-29 bracket

Lebowski

Legend
Discuss. Actually probably hardest to kill a competent Disc Priest, but certainly can. Surv? No problem. Arms? No problem? Ret? No problem. Mobility/paralysis and Mistealk (if you want to talent it) give you the opportunities you need to get away and heal and MW damage is actually solid with Rising Sun Kick and triple Blackout Kicks from teachings of the Monastery. Come at me, baebae.

Not talking about ducking duels you do in Goldshire in between cybering with your buddies in the Lion's Pride Inn, I'm talking about in a BG setting.

>1v1
>bg setting not a duel
You drunk bro?
You're telling me you never find yourself fighting another player without outside interference in instanced PvP aka BGs and Arenas? Is your name Gilbert Grape in real life or are you just trying to be a dick? I submit it's probably both.

Last edited:
Weird was never killed by a MW before...

And I get killed a lot

Weird was never killed by a MW before...

And I get killed a lot
A). You shouldn't be getting killed a lot if you're any good or a twink... we're on a twink site, so I imagine you're probably just not good.
B). Do you keep a running tally of who kills you?
C). 20-29 is mostly moutherbreathing backpedaler Surv Hunts at this point, so you probably are getting mauled by the 95% of this bracket that is Surv, Arms and Ret with some Balance, Warlocks and Rogues sprinkled in.

A). You shouldn't be getting killed a lot if you're any good or a twink... we're on a twink site, so I imagine you're probably just not good.
B). Do you keep a running tally of who kills you?
C). 20-29 is mostly moutherbreathing backpedaler Surv Hunts at this point, so you probably are getting mauled by the 95% of this bracket that is Surv, Arms and Ret with some Balance, Warlocks and Rogues sprinkled in.
1: I'm actually pretty decent.
2:Yeah I do... infact you answered it. Surv Huntards
3: Arms for lyfe... and you just proved that MW monks ain't really much to worry about except running around a pro-longing their deaths... (P.S. I know what MW's can do, and they're not that strong lol)

I don't doubt that he can outlast, and probably kill any one player in wsg. The problem is, how many hunters are going to wander by in that time?

You're telling me you never find yourself fighting another player without outside interference in instanced PvP aka BGs and Arenas? Is your name Gilbert Grape in real life or are you just trying to be a dick? I submit it's probably both.
I'm js if you're making a thread claiming they can 1v1 any class except not in duels where its an actual 1v1 then you're saying they can't 1v1 every class

Users who are viewing this thread