US Moving to Nost.

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
This is by no means a goodbye / quitting thread, nor is it a thread to try to get people to move with me. This is a thread to let the people who care know that I am moving to Nost because that is where a ton of my friends are going, so I want to play with them since they are the only reason I still play this game.

The other point of this thread is to also let those people who care know that I don't plan to go out and try to get premades going for guild or set up pug premades for 20s. What I would like to see is someone step up and do it though. With that being said I would be interested in playing if I am needed, kind of a last resort type deal.

I guess for those who are interested in joining us over here though you can add my characters. We all play Alliance on the PvP server.

60 Mage - Boradach
19 Twink Rogue - Movementz
Soon to be 19 Twink Mage - Burgmage

Last edited:
Any guide for making a vanilla 19? doing dung / quests at certain points etc

Would like to play one but dont know where to start, thanks.

Lots of folks around here talking about playing Nost, can't be a bad thing.

Any guide for making a vanilla 19? doing dung / quests at certain points etc

Would like to play one but dont know where to start, thanks.

Open a notepad and do a bit of research. The gist of it is;

1.Obtain gold for funding the twink.
2. Level to 10.
3. Get runs for all of your dungeon pieces.
4. Check for minimum level requirements to start your quest chains for items like; talbar mantle, inferno robe, deadskull shield, arctic buckler, glacial stone etc.
5. Proceed to have friends run you through those quest chains.
6. Enchant and Professions
7. LFH and Nat Pagles Boots

Some of the items listed may or may not be in the game. I started in TBC so some of those items may have been added at a later date.

Back in vanilla and BC i use to run to the barrens on my 29 human paladin to farm/cook savory deviate fish to pay for my twinks, I wonder if that method is practical on nost >.<

Users who are viewing this thread