Moving Forward

I think it would be nice to have 2 ranks, it doesn't hurt, just an extra perk.

It could be like TI, 3 years for veteran and 5 for elder. Or maybe 5 for veteran and 7/8 for elder if you want to keep the veteran rank at 5 years.

Also possibly add the minumum post limit like TI, or maybe even a minumum liked recieved limit.

Edit: Hell, you could even do 3, 5, 7 years. Something like, "twink" "veteran" "elder"

Last edited:
No, but in 2 days you will be ;)

Nice join date bee-tea-dubs
murica.png

usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif
#justice

Aw yeah :D

Not this pink thing again... suggestion; use another colour or is it possible again to change that ugly colour for my account. This pink is real twinkisch, yes I am pointing towards the gay slang and I am also not a girl.

Just let the veterans have the pink then ._. I want the pink in a couple months.

My join date is april 2011, just over 5 years. I don't have a colored name, so I'm assuming I'm missing some type of criteria or whats up?

My join date is april 2011, just over 5 years. I don't have a colored name, so I'm assuming I'm missing some type of criteria or whats up?

You won't have the pink name for grandfathered (6 years) until April 12, 2017

But you do meet the criteria for veteran (3 years) so your name should be green.

I'm sure @Chap would be more than happy to fix that for you, the colored names were just distributed so there are bound to be some errors.

Some of the accounts created on XPOff then merged with the Twinkinfo accounts seem to have bugged. I have manually added you to the user group now, and anyone else in the same situation should let me know and I'll fix it.

I think my account bugged. It says I made my account in Feb 2011. Been using TI/xpoff for longer but that's when I finally made an account xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread