EU+US Motivation! : Wargames - 500k Prize (Date TBD)

Devm

Reformed
I'm bored as shit.

If you'd like to earn 500k gold, assemble a 19 team of 5 to 10 players on EU or US and win.

New teams get priority over old teams to improve and increase competitive activity in the bracket.

Add my Curse : Devmlol or PM me on this site.

I'll get back to you when I can / want.

gl

Hugs and kisses,

Devm.

Last edited:
NWA will be down. US.

This is beyond hype :eek: !

Do the wargames have to be within the gulch? Can they be within the walls of an arena too?

Also if you ever need someone to stream said game I'm almost always down to stream them!

Nice, ps Ed Sheeran is shit

I don't have a team but i would be more than happy to play. I don't care for the gold if i was on the winning team i would distribute my share to my team mates. HMU tauren balance druid btag is voc#1991. I'm on US.

First 5 vs 5 wargame will take place on EU against a group of friends who are newcomers in the 19 bracket.
If it'll be streamed isn't decided yet. Probably will.
As mentioned in the OP... they will receive a fair amount of gold even if they lose and if I see they're serious and have potential.

Still looking for more teams to give gold to!

First 5v5 went flawless. Could only do 1 game against them, then 2 of em' had to take their leave.
Next game will be against a newly formed/forming guild on US, further information will be shared later..

I'm bored as shit.

If you'd like to earn 500k gold, assemble a 19 team of 5 to 10 players on EU or US and win.

New teams get priority over old teams to improve and increase competitive activity in the bracket.

Add my Curse : Devmlol or PM me on this site.

I'll get back to you when I can / want.

gl

Hugs and kisses,

Devm.
Lizard squad pic, short paragraph with no details and colorful titles, lots of gold involved, Devm involved..........

This is def not a scam B)

Users who are viewing this thread