EU+US Most viable spec for 19 Warlock

Well, at 29, i have my lock in affliction with Malefic grasp. I found out through dummy testing that crit and verse, particularly in that order, increase the damage, thus the heals of drain soul significantly. I blow ppl up pretty fast, just have to dot and drain, but this is dueling. i find that the stats you get in bgs 10 haste/ 12 crit and like 1.2 verse, really nullifies affliction. I have 18+ crit and 15+ verse and only 2+ haste, as I only need to get of 1 or 2 unstable affliction off and than just drain life, so far priest are the only ones i cant beat in a duel, as they are tank/heals and dps as disc.

this might work vs. levelers but you won't be able to take down any healer with a brain just by spamming shadow burn, from my experience anyway.

Lock has cc, the combination of great burst and reliable cc should get you through just fine

I have not been on to see if the hp drop and primary stat increase has gone through for the patch but if it has that inherently makes teamfights that use rot strategy stronger. That is a bonus for aff lock especially since dot dmg on boomkin has gone down.

I have always despised demo, they should be relegated to irrelevance because I don't like the spec.

I have not been on to see if the hp drop and primary stat increase has gone through for the patch but if it has that inherently makes teamfights that use rot strategy stronger. That is a bonus for aff lock especially since dot dmg on boomkin has gone down.

I have always despised demo, they should be relegated to irrelevance because I don't like the spec.
Right now it's an HP increase for some reason... Aff has around 11k. I was in the top 3 for damage literally just derping around. (Haven't really touched lock since BC). It can out damage surv IMO if you are smart with your Haunts and find some low HP targets. I hit 650 DPS in a dungeon doing that. Full dots, multiple UA, fear into Haunt and drain soul right after almost 1 hits. Very hard to come back from that, even under healing spam.

Users who are viewing this thread