US MiS stepping down from TC

If u need an FC, Anarcan is probably looking for one (just talked to him yesterday). Too many players from <Dominate> aren't committed and have too much irl stuff going on.
Cirran absolutely hates WoW lol, but I can get on his rogue if need be since it's probably in better shape than mine.

If u need an FC, Anarcan is probably looking for one (just talked to him yesterday). Too many players from <Dominate> aren't committed and have too much irl stuff going on.
Cirran absolutely hates WoW lol, but I can get on his rogue if need be since it's probably in better shape than mine.

A little too liberal with the account sharring. Remember there are haters all over this site.

Sorry to hear, looks like this is certainly shaping up to be a Skill Ratio vs HARVEST Twink Cup. I was looking forward to seeing the variety.

On that note, if anyone is looking for a shitty player on either faction, feel free to hit me up. I'm still trying to play for a team and I've had a few offers fall through.

Well if it's a HARVEST vs Skill Ratio final I don't the tc will ever end

So you just think HARVEST and SR are walking their way to the finals?

My bad, JCM has a legitimate shot. Those guys are monsters and ready to play.

Let me shed some light on the situation.

This team has gone through ups and downs from the start. We were all promising and well positioned players, but as always life finds a way. Too many major roster changes (three) and lack of time found us unable to compete. PING needed two to three core roles so we sent our players that invested the most time into the roles they needed. We all told Muskie and the rest to go, its the best shot for them. We just wanted to see our friends to have a real chance to compete for the gold.

Thanks again to everyone who made these last four months great, both on our squad and those who constantly war gamed with us. Its been a very interesting and competitive learning experience.

I'll be on HoTs, Hearthstone, and most importantly OVERWATCH. Nzxer#1236

You will see us back next year if the Twink Cup is still a thing.

-Xander

Last edited by a moderator:

This team has gone through ups and downs from the start. We were all promising and well positioned players, but as always life finds a way. Too many major roster changes (three) and lack of time found us unable to compete. PING needed two to three core roles so we sent our players that invested the most time into the roles they needed. We all told Muskie and the rest to go, its the best shot for them. We just wanted to see our friends to have a real chance to compete for the gold.

Thanks again to everyone who made these last four months great, both on our squad and those who constantly war gamed with us. Its been a very interesting and competitive learning experience.

-Xander

You'd be a strong addition to any team imo. You're a vocal mid player with tons of experience.. and I'm not the only one in jcm that thinks so. Too bad that things didn't work out for you guys - MIS was always there for jcm when we wanted to premade and get better as a team. For a lack of better words, MIS was jcm's sparring buddy and I think all of us appreciate the competition & games provided.

You'd be a strong addition to any team imo. You're a vocal mid player with tons of experience.. and I'm not the only one in jcm that thinks so. Too bad that things didn't work out for you guys - MIS was always there for jcm when we wanted to premade and get better as a team. For a lack of better words, MIS was jcm's sparring buddy and I think all of us appreciate the competition & games provided.

Thanks man. Wish things could have worked out too but that's just the way it is.

-Xander

Was a pleasure to play against you guys. Hopefully MiS can compete in the next Twink Cup.

P.S. I'm looking forward to playing Overwatch as well.

-Xander

Play Rocket League you wont regret your decision

Users who are viewing this thread