US Might get into 19s

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
came back 3 days ago I'm just looking to try everything out. I have a 19 rogue sitting and I'm wondering what gear I need to really finish him. He's in BiS WoD gear so any help is appreciated for sure. I hear rogue is viable if your any good so that's what I'm going to strive to perfect. I also have a boomy but I'd rather not play fotm or any class that really doesn't require skill.
Anyways I'll post my btag on here later it's Byebyewifi#something hmu for wargames or casual BGs whenever I'm on.

came back 3 days ago I'm just looking to try everything out. I have a 19 rogue sitting and I'm wondering what gear I need to really finish him. He's in BiS WoD gear so any help is appreciated for sure. I hear rogue is viable if your any good so that's what I'm going to strive to perfect. I also have a boomy but I'd rather not play fotm or any class that really doesn't require skill.
Anyways I'll post my btag on here later it's Byebyewifi#something hmu for wargames or casual BGs whenever I'm on.

Druid is easy to play, hard to master. A lot of weight on your shoulders as druid, because you can literally do EVERYTHING required in the gulch.

Yeah rogue is viable, you need some of the proper gear as well though. If you don't have Sunstrider Axe, I recommend you use the movie weapon cosmetic. If you don't have either, well rip.

Druid is easy to play, hard to master. A lot of weight on your shoulders as druid, because you can literally do EVERYTHING required in the gulch.

Yeah rogue is viable, you need some of the proper gear as well though. If you don't have Sunstrider Axe, I recommend you use the movie weapon cosmetic. If you don't have either, well rip.
I have the cosmetic somewhere

Well guys I'm in love with 19. Gonna start a team casually and play some pugs and possibly have it develop into something more and get some premades in. If anyone's looking for a good time with some good people hmu byebyewifi#1531. If you wanna join our little group we got going it's <Traps Arnt Gay>

Can u only equip one sunstrider axe?

Yes. because,

1) it's a quest reward, so getting 2 would mean having to complete the same quest twice (or in today's case, have GM give you the item twice).

and because,

2) The weapon is a main-hand equipped item. This means it will only go into your main-hand no matter what, and since you can only equip 1 main-hand, well then it would be impossible to have 2 Sunstrider axes equipped.

Users who are viewing this thread