EU Message from Khoma & The Alliance.

If anyone is online hit me up with an invite on my alliance warlock

Aw, frenchies. Can we mass report them?

kappacrew vs i bought 2.4

however gl with guild khoma i love u and i hope we can get some premades going soon, talk with partygirl and schedule a premade :)

Warning: high levels of salt which may lead to toxicity :3

Let me know when you realise 10s are the best and I might just let you in my guild...

sick

I should've taken screenshots of the crazy shit Zioni was spewing in bnet I guess :/ Assumed he was joking at first xD

I seriously don't know who you are, blud all i said was " Don't use my thread for you're 10s bs and recruitment but never the less GL with your guild" But you're just a wasteman and chatting gas like a batty boy who lives in west london.

I seriously don't know who you are, blud all i said was " Don't use my thread for you're 10s bs and recruitment but never the less GL with your guild" But you're just a wasteman and chatting gas like a batty boy who lives in west london.
Oh yeah that's definitely all you said xD

The only reason I commented was to show you that I supported making the Alliance stronger, therefore balancing and improving the bracket. Although you clearly have some personal agenda and don't give a sh*t about the bracket.

Lmao.

The only reason I commented was to show you that I supported making the Alliance stronger, therefore balancing and improving the bracket. Although you clearly have some personal agenda and don't give a sh*t about the bracket.

Lmao.

Sorry Zioni doesn't care about your problems go on Jeremy Kyle

P.S. "Don't give a sh*t about the bracket" might aswell throw a cheeky :Kappa:, clearly you're living under a rock

Lmao

Lmao.
improving the bracket, meanwhile youre playing lvl 10 disc :^) good joke

does it matter whether you main a recently fotmderproflrerolled 10 disc or not? either way whoever plays 1 is a fcking mongoloid, way to improve the bracket towards the jajafest that is the 20-29 bracket known since wod

Hi there ive just rolled a new Druid on your realm im interested in playing low level with like minded people , my druid just hit 10 i play hunter druid and priest class's and warrior on occasion and im about to roll a dk on the realm to start making some money for professions and pots

i sent requests for both real id's

Users who are viewing this thread