EU Message from Khoma & The Alliance.

Zioni

The Mentor
Khoma,
Where do i begin, I've returned after playing in TL throughout my years. To see Alliance in the graveyard for hours non stop. I've resulted in making a guild over on Draenor, where the history of Alliance twinks had once made horde tremble. I urge all Draenor twinks to rise above and make Alliance great AGAIN... we've been planning our premade team just need 2-4 spots, and are looking for someone or a group to TAKE leadership over on horde and bring people together, so we can have some friendly competitive games once in awhile.

857941logguild2.png

We are here to stay & conquer. Accepting only high quality players, with premade experience.

Guild recruitment

Accepting all old Draenor twinks - (Funding including)

All new twinks wanting to join will need;

Some sort of High level pvp
(E.g. 70-100 arenas or bgs)
19 premading experience
Able to use voice comms
& just basic activity.

If you are interested please message -
Zioni#2907
Baud#2945

P.S. We are tagging EU twinks that have helped the bracket in some way. To many encourage a horde guild. @Blackout @artonkn @Bubbie @Sputnick . Also @Conq if it can stay on the 10-19 thread for a moment before moving it to Guild recruitment due to we just want to get as much exposure as possible thanks.

Khoma,
Where do i begin, I've returned after playing in TL throughout my years. To see Alliance in the graveyard for hours non stop. I've resulted in making a guild over on Draenor, where the history of Alliance twinks had once made horde tremble. I urge all Draenor twinks to rise above and make Alliance great AGAIN... we've been planning our premade team just need 2-4 spots, and are looking for someone or a group to TAKE leadership over on horde and bring people together, so we can have some friendly competitive games once in awhile.

857941logguild2.png

We are here to stay & conquer. Accepting only high quality players, with premade experience.

Guild recruitment

Accepting all old Draenor twinks - (Funding including)

All new twinks wanting to join will need;

Some sort of High level pvp
(E.g. 70-100 arenas or bgs)
19 premading experience
Able to use voice comms
& just basic activity.

If you are interested please message -
Zioni#2907
Baud#2945

P.S. We are tagging EU twinks that have helped the bracket in some way. To many encourage a horde guild. @Blackout @artonkn @Bubbie @Sputnick . Also @Conq if it can stay on the 10-19 thread for a moment before moving it to Guild recruitment due to we just want to get as much exposure as possible thanks.

Let's be real, those 5 mans are always 5 discs.

Good luck with the guild though :)

What if the kappa crew cant play on the same team :( ?

Best of luck with the guild! Looks really solid nice to see Khoma again! :)

Armory link ---> http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/guild/draenor/MORE_ILVL_PLS/roster

Let's make a hord team if you want Partygirl or just come and play with us !
Thanks again for posting thread zioni :)
U guys can add my battletag if u have some questions about the guild or another thing : Baud#2945
Cya in bg's !

I can get a horde team to 10v10 u guys :)

Just fixing up our roaster then I'll message you raz! :)

Let's be real, those 5 mans are always 5 discs.

Good luck with the guild though :)

We tend to que objectively so our 5 man is 1 healer, rogue, FC and two dps. Yes we do versus horde that has 2-4 lvl 10 priests but I've told and shown Khoma in WsG they are easily beaten. And thanks slack !

@partygirl didn't matter last week and tbh it would be nice to face a good team not just a bunch of raging jajas
nah a 3v10 challenge was fun especially now in prepatch i mean me and nature respectively ahead with 300+ on healing and dmg was funny to see, ill bring a full 10 next time and u bring the tesco boys and lets rumble

Warning: high levels of salt which may lead to toxicity :3

Let me know when you realise 10s are the best and I might just let you in my guild...

Users who are viewing this thread