EU+US Memories

Lil

SV huntard
Playing the same bracket with people that's been by your side and with people that's been against you on the other side for years brings many moments that you won't forget. Many memories that a simple screenshot can bring up just like it was yesterday.

Through my 5 years in this bracket I've been able to get some SS that will always capture a great moment in time in WoW for me. Post any SS you have that as soon as you see automatically brings up memories!

Here are some of mine

BZfg0Pe.jpg

The first and only mixxar rainbow! 10 people happened to be on at the sametime and we had some fun in a bg that no1 could call fotm while we faced a team comprising of 80% hunts/druids as well as 7 lv 24s. Great 1-0 bg
Fry, Rhae, Sallyg, Izac, Myself, Hoop, Tkatii, Alk, Volner, Zrex.

aK2CaYX.jpg

May not have a SS of the worlds first ICC f2p raid but do have this.
Rhae, Fry, Hoop and myself after beating the LK

81aXj9L.jpg

68J2PuC.jpg

Fry, Izac, Kynley, Mog, Bowchamp, Hoop, Bison, Phron, Lenny, Tkatii and myself. These 2 SS encompasses some of the most familiar and most well known players cata/mop had to offer.

aQps1DD.jpg

A "pugmade" that is still one of the best and most fun bgs I can remember being apart of. So much strategy in this bg besides the typical mid derping.

uLUday8.jpg

Worlds first Bloodsail Admiral F2P all thanks to Mindy.

iZpK6Ty.jpg

Last but certainly not least, the moment I got the title I had been working towards for years while having the friends that were there with me by my side (there was another group of 5 that didn't get same pop :( )

Don't have any screenshots to share but I will say this;

This was easily the best era of 20s and of all my years playing the game, I had the most fun with the F2P crew.

Mindy, Earl, Shft, Shau, Ark, Lil, Izac, Oldspike, Fael, Wizkid, Veinte, Flynn...the list could go on forever.was truly a wonderful time.

See that last SS?? Don't you dare saying I don't heal youu!! :p

Even tho I arrived a bit late to the whole f2p scene, I'm glad to have been sharing the last 3 of those 5 years with you, Rhae, Izac, Kyn, Tk, Alk and all Mixxar people. Seeing all those moments we spent together, playing, talking, laughing... (and I even got to meet one person irl thanks to you ;) lol)
Now seeing back at the first time I logged on Mixxar alli to play and get to meet you and Izac (my priest guru), and how I was scared of you 'cause all your TI reputation and your obsession with killing my hunter haha.. who would have imagined we would be spending lots of nights playing after that x) And all the people we faced and q'd with in those years.
It's sad that now we only get to talk/play a few times every some months :'(
I'll have to check my SS's and pick one when I'm on my computer again c:
I noticed you mentioned me first on (almost) all those lists :p even if you wont accept it, dw.. ily2 :p haha

Nice, when I saw 12th year anniversary I was like wow I remember the 7th. 7th my favorite achievement because it reminds me of the year it all started. Was glad to meet so many of the US peeps as I was one of few that got to meet such a large number from EU and US ingame.

These 5 years gone so fast for most of us, although me being away from the game for 2 1/2 years

what i regret the most is missing out major events than happened within the f2p community, because of me not being in US and different timezones, feelsbadman

-Wpvp Of Caer Darrow, Zulgurub, Ahn Quiraj, Southshore
-Raiding Lich King
-Founding Eldre'Thalas community with @Manny

I've played alongside or against Lil, Phron, Riptides, Bison, Earl, llyud, Mirellne, Izac, Lenny, Manny, Hue, Dubsbegin, Abrerian, Lanky, Reflexz, Swagpaladin, Enioo, Holypowah, Kca,Crystalpal,Rhae, kincaide, Oneshot, fael, and ofc everyone favorite Spewfeel and many more.

i dont have many SS of being with you guys but remembering these names bring back memories good ol days of being f2p

You guys are awesome!

I lost all my old screen shots when I got a new computer but was a fun thread to look through:)

I haven't been in this bracket as long as some of you guys. Probably just under 2 years as F2P / Vet, though I have been playing WOW for over 6 years. I love what this bracket has to offer, I think most of the people on XP-Off is what makes this bracket special. It's gives the 20 - 29 bracket character and makes it more interesting when you rub shoulder with or fight against people you recognise. I probably live in the worlds most isolated city so my timezone is way out and I don't bump into many of you, but the odd times I do it's been cool fun. I love SS's so here's a few from my short time in this bracket ;)

Picking up my 100k (account wide that is) kills achieve on my Vet Warrior.
WoWScrnShot_072916_131917.jpg

Being helped out by friends met on XP-Off :)
WoWScrnShot_060416_181000.jpg

Bumping into some of the more shady characters of XP-Off :eek:
WoWScrnShot_060416_175155.jpg

And rubbing shoulders with the more cooler characters on XP-Off ;)
WoWScrnShot_060116_073825.jpg

Thanks to everyone at XP-Off who give this bracket character :)

Users who are viewing this thread