20-29 March 3v3 Tourney

Jamesb
Yogi
Miles
Glad you made a team :) I will put the bracket up in a few minutes of the teams that have signed up so far if anyone else wants to sign up plz contact me at bearwolf4568#1685 or just give your team name and your players on a reply!

nothing beats windwalker comps played without horrible constant mistakes, fists of fury really is able to make games uncompetitive that would otherwise be great matches.

\bm monk is godly tanky but it doesnt do the retarded scenario having FoF death stun multiple times usable before trinket is re-usable, short of having bubble iceblock or blink, trinket goes down, then next one you're caught in (which is up to 2-3 more before your trinkets back up because fof is too low of a cd and is a kill spell) is where you automatically can lose pretty consistantly, every WW on US w/ a brain is abusing this atm just to win skirmishes even let alone a tourny lawl

Glad you made a team :) I will put the bracket up in a few minutes of the teams that have signed up so far if anyone else wants to sign up plz contact me at bearwolf4568#1685 or just give your team name and your players on a reply!
Team name is "Yo Gurl Lemme C Ya Feet"

i got a team, name is: Pooper scoopers
Glad you made a team. I added you to the bracket with your team name. If anyone else wants to sign up leave your team name in replies and I will add you to the bracket otherwise you can contact me in game at bearwolf4568#1685

I will absolutely be in this. I will add you tonight. I will be playing as a backup because I work that night. But I get off work the same time the tour to starts. I will post my squad and team name tonight.

nothing beats windwalker comps played without horrible constant mistakes, fists of fury really is able to make games uncompetitive that would otherwise be great matches.

\bm monk is godly tanky but it doesnt do the moronic scenario having FoF death stun multiple times usable before trinket is re-usable, short of having bubble iceblock or blink, trinket goes down, then next one you're caught in (which is up to 2-3 more before your trinkets back up because fof is too low of a cd and is a kill spell) is where you automatically can lose pretty consistantly, every WW on US w/ a brain is abusing this atm just to win skirmishes even let alone a tourny lawl
You do realize you can break FoF with a cc? Being fear, poly, stun, and Knockback.

Good partners will know how to peel. But peeling can only last for so long.

You do realize you can break FoF with a cc? Being fear, poly, stun, and Knockback.

Good partners will know how to peel. But peeling can only last for so long.
Yo can u add me ingame I want to talk to you about the tourney I may have a team for you :) Bearwolf4568#1685

Users who are viewing this thread