20-29 March 3v3 Tourney

Stârbùrstt

Grandfathered
March 3v3 Tourney
I decided to make a 3v3 tourney because there hasn't been one in awhile and people had a lot of fun doing these in the past.

Rules
  1. No Ferals or Brewmasters
  2. No more than 1 stealthy per team "Rogue, Boomy, Rdruid".
  3. No double classes in your comp "Example" (Disc Priest, Shadow Priest, Warrior).
  4. No weapon swapping or double landslide "If you're seen swapping you will be disqualified".
  5. No Engineering trinkets such as "Shrink Ray" and many more.
  6. Each team is aloud to switch 1 player in and out as a backup during the tourney if they want to use there backup instead of one of the people they have now to change the comp. "Example" (The Comp Disc, Warrior, Enhance wasn't working out so we switched the enhance for our 4th player on our team which is a WW) You can switch your 4th player in as many times as you want but when you sign up make sure your Arena Team's roster is complete with 4 players if you want a backup.
  7. The Games will be best of 3. The finals will be best of 5 if losers win the losers have to go against the winners again and win 1 more game to win the whole thing.
  8. At the time of the games each team's leader will need to have me on their battletag so we can request games! Unless I get someone to stream the games everyone will need to add that person.
Technical Issues
If a player Disconnects before the gates open to the arena, the arena will be replayed. If a player disconnects during a game the other team has the option to take the win or replay it.
If someone is caught Ddosing to win they will be disqualified!

Bracket
If you are interested in being in this tourney leave a reply with your team name and your comp/backup, or you can contact me on my battletag for more info Bearwolf4568#1685.
Games will be best of 3 until the finals then it will be a best of 5 if loser wins they need to win a fourth.
Bracket: http://challonge.com/ku1jhrzx

Teams Playing by Seed
1. 3 Amigos - Star
2. Pooper Scoopers - Scope
3. Perfection - Kegboss
4. Cuz of MLP - Manny
5. Cloud 8 - Aoz
6. New Meta - Delayed

Date of Tourney
The tourney will be on March 26th at 8:00pm Est.
♣Be There♣

Free Agents
Names here will be avalaible for pickup until game day!
Delayed#1508

Alliance: every class/spec
Horde: nothing

CallMeSupreme​

Last edited:
Looks interesting

This makes it sound like you can only swap a player once during the entire tourney. Should word this better.

Alright I changed it also if anyone wants to sign their team up be sure to contact me on my Battletag bearwolf4568#1685!

If you're interested but need a team leave your class/spec/and battletag on here and I will make a tiny little Free agent part of the thread so people can pick people up :)

If you're interested but need a team leave your class/spec/and battletag on here and I will make a tiny little Free agent part of the thread so people can pick people up :)

Making a free agent part of the thread now if someone doesn't have a team and wants to play contact me!

will say in a further post if im able to lock in a x/healer/mage(me) comp that id b for this, won't follow up if none of my healers r down. 3s is a fun time

There are many ways to beat WW and no reason to ban them when I know a bunch of people want to play it. There are many tournies to come and many things that will be seen, so once more go on I will make decisions on banning certain things/ Op classes but for now I'm going to leave the rules how they are. Also once 2 teams signup or contact me I will list the bracket in the thread.

There are many ways to beat WW and no reason to ban them when I know a bunch of people want to play it. There are many tournies to come and many things that will be seen so once more go on I will make decisions on banning certain things/ Op classes but for now I'm going to leave the rules how they are. Also once 2 teams signup or contact me I will list the bracket in the thread.

WW is the top spec to play in arenas right now, it's OP man. Feral isn't even close to as OP as WW, regardless of comp you'll do better with a WW > feral and potentially even brew since FoF is the most unreal stun with a shorter CD than HoJ or anything else... not to mention the stupid mobility, spammable slow and defensives like Karma / Ironbrew whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread