EU+US Making New L1 Twink - Need Help!!

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Hey guys! My old level 1 rogue accidentally leveled, so I am in the process of trying to make a new one.

I have not been in the lvl 1 twink scene for a LONG time now, so I am curious as to which classes are good for PvE (solo and raid). Give me ideas!

I have a Worgen mage that is out of the starting zone, are those any good for slows in raids? Or is spell hit bad at level 1?

Or else, I have all the gear to remake a level 1 Rogue like the squealer's belt, formal dangui and all the bis leather vendor gear. Are druids or Rogues any good still?

When fighting high level mobs, is physical or spell damage more effective in landing a hit?

So many questions lol, please help me out!

Thank you!

Well, the problem for mages is they don't have any boa weapons with spellpower. So naturally they won't be as bursty as a Druid or rogue, but they do have frost bolt which has a slow. There are also the item level 9 cloth gloves from the bloodmyst isle quest that are not boe and are BIS.

1 all stats to bracers, don't buy the item level 35 version as they don't add stats. And I would prob stack haste to get the casts off quick when fighting casters and maybe stack some Crit too.

Druid is best DPS caster. Warrior is best Melee DPS IMO. Mage is probably best overall caster. Rogue is kinda dead. I plan on making a hunter on Kel'Thuzad horde soon if you would like to join me. I have gold :) just need a level 1 buddy. Freshoranges#1452

EDIT** It's important to play whatever you want at level 1. It is more about just maxing out gear with 2 agms and nostalgia than it is about anything else. Level 1s struggle to kill anything over 10 especially geared toons over 10. Also getting the Diplomat is always coolio on 1s :)

Users who are viewing this thread