Make Gold Off 7.2 Launch

Tom Ganks

EDIT: This has since been changed on the PTR and now requires 8000 nethershards to purchase

If you were one of the few who farmed pre-legion invasions and happen to max out on Nethershards (2000), you will be able to purchase the legendary crafting material for use or for selling on the AH.

IiKwvvn.jpg

Yt6PU0M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Got 2k on my shaman woot!

damn 2K? i bought stupid pets with my shards D:

I bought a bunch of pets with most of mine as well. Gave them all a way, rip lol. Which is why I can only get 1 on my paladin. I might not buy it if they don't go for much when the patch goes live. that 2000 cap swag

Wouldn't be surprised if it is BoP come live though.

I was thinking that. As that would up the value of each of the BoE legendaries seeing how someone would have to make it entirely themselves.

Bump. This has been changed on the ptr. Can no longer purchase this with 2000 nethershards. Now requires 8000.

Off topic question about nether shards is it possible to buy the item to upgrade ilvl of gear on a low level character?

Off topic question about nether shards is it possible to buy the item to upgrade ilvl of gear on a low level character?

Not that I'm aware of. You can still turn in nethershards for those potions that expire after like 10 minutes or so from the invasion event in org and sw

Users who are viewing this thread