Make Easy Money Online - More than enough to pay your monthly WoW Sub!

Flamer

2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion
Hey everyone! Over the last month I have gotten into using sites that allow you to make money online. I have tried using multiple sites, my list including: Paid Viewpoint, Swagbucks, Cashcrate, Fusion Cash, InboxDollars, Instant Cash Sweepstakes, and Opinion Outpost.

After trying out all of these sites, there are two that I felt are worth the time and have made money from. I will be giving you a guide to using the following two sites:

1. Paid Viewpoint
2. Swagbucks

I chose these two sites because they were the least glitchy (I always received my points for completing tasks), you can use them to practically earn passive money, and you can cash out your earnings through paypal. After using all of the sites listed above, these were the ones I was very happy with and felt were worth investing time into. I will start with Paid Viewpoint because it is a lot simpler than Swagbucks.

Note: You can make money a lot faster with Swagbucks but Paid Viewpoint still makes decent money in the long run for very little time invested.

I made roughly $40 in less than 25 days, and I would have been able to make a lot more if I knew the effective methods to make money through these sites from the beginning. The first couple weeks were spent figuring out how the site works and what tasks were worth doing.

Proof:

Yy0HfNl.png

PAID VIEWPOINT

Signing up

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=4sbqc7

You will receive $1 just for joining if you use the referral link above!

How it works

Once you register, you will start receiving 1 or 2 surveys a day. All of their surveys are 10 multiple choice/check the box questions and you can not be disqualified from them. This means that as long as you answer all the questions, you are guaranteed to get your reward for completing it and completing each survey only takes a couple minutes. Starting out, these will mostly be trait surveys which are used to gather information about yourself. These pay $0.10 each.

Each time you complete a survey, your trait score will increase a little bit. Your trait score starts at 0 and can go up to 10,000. The goal is to get your trait score above 9,000 because that will put you in the top 10% of Paid Viewpoint members and you will be able to earn more money for each question answered.

You will receive an e-mail each time you are offered a survey and it will also show up on your Dashboard on paid viewpoint website that you have a survey waiting for you. You will occasionally receive surveys that pay a lot more, but you have to complete them within a few hours of receiving them in your e-mail.

This website is definitely a slow and steady wins the race kind of site because it may seem like you are hardly making any money at first due to the limited amount of surveys that you get. However, it will add up and it is a great way to make some side cash considering it only requires a couple minutes of your day.

I will now talk about Swagbucks, which is a lot more complex but allows you to make money way faster than Paid Viewpoint

SWAGBUCKS

Signing up

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=32316829

Make sure to use this referral link as it will give you bonus Swagbucks as opposed to signing up on the main site!

1. When you are signing up, use the Sign up code “RSWAGBUCKS” it will give you 70 free Swagbucks. 1 swagbuck is equivalent to $0.01, so every 100 Swagbucks is worth $1.

2. Confirm your e-mail, complete your profile, and answer the survey profile questions. These tasks will earn you some more Swagbucks.

3. Install the SwagButton for your internet browser to earn 50 Swagbucks. This be important for Swagbuck Codes which I will touch on later. Here is a link to install the SwagButton: http://www.swagbucks.com/extension

4. Make sure to turn on Daily Goals on the left. This will be another source of passive income that I will touch on later.

To do list

On the left side when you’re on the home screen, you will see a to do list with 7 simple tasks that can be done each day, with almost each one giving one Swagbuck. Literally all you have to do is click a link and complete a short task (under 30 seconds for most) and you will get a bonus Swagbucks reward if you complete 6 out of the 7 tasks.

1. Daily Poll- 1 SB, Just 1 question

2. Daily Crave- 1 SB, Wait for it to check off, then click whether you like it or not

3. Daily Search- 0 SB, potential search reward, just make one search to complete this task.

4. Daily Watch- 1-3SB vary, depends on which playlist you watch.

5. Daily Discover- SB vary, depends on which discover offer you complete.

6. Daily Answer- 1 SB minimum, attempt a survey or complete one.

7. Deal of the Day- SB and offer change daily. However, to complete this task, all you have to do is click on the Deal of the Day link - you don’t even have to do anything with the offer.

Play

This is not part of the to do list but is another daily option that you can do. The link is on the left side when you’re on the home screen. I recommend doing either Swag Jump or Swagasaurus Run. All you have to do is play the game, you can choose to die immediately if you want as score isn’t really relevant for our purposes. Each time after you receive your score, it will tell you if you received Swagbucks or not. You can receive 2 each time and can get up to a total of 10 Swagbucks per day through playing these games.

Mobile Dailies

There are mobile dailies where you ‘watch’ videos through free apps: SBTV, Entertainow, Moviecli.ps, Sport.ly, Indymusic.tv and Lifestylz.tv. For the most part these videos are continuous although occasionally you may have to X out of an ad to get the videos to start playing again. All you have to really do is let the videos run on your phone and you can go do something else. Just check on it every once in a while to make sure it is still earning you Swagbucks, and then cycle through these apps.

You also have a chance at earning bonus Swagbucks past the normal daily limit.

1. Swagbucks tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] You get 2 SB per 5 videos watched. You will know you have reached the maximum amount for the day when “You reached today's earning limit. Please keep watching!" shows up. You can watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 36 SB limit.

2. Entertainow- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] This app works the same as the previous, however it pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

3. Moviecli.ps- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

4. Sportly.tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

5. Indymusic.tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

6. Lifestylz.tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

Other Effective Ways to earn Swagbucks

Surveys

Each survey will give you an approximation of how long it should take to complete, as well as how many Swagbucks you will receive for completing it.

Overall surveys are not an effective way to earn money because for most of them, the time invested is not worth the potential earnings for completing it. In addition, a lot of the surveys can disqualify you at any time if you give an answer that perhaps puts you in a pool of respondents that they are not interested in for a survey.

For Example, a survey might ask you what brand of car you drive. You’ll give your answer, and it could disqualify you right there because they are looking for respondents who have a certain brand of car.

They usually don’t make it clear about which answers you are looking for, so you can get disqualified after completing even if you have completed more than half the survey. If you get disqualified, you will NOT receive any earnings for completing the survey.

For these reasons, it is important to be selective when choosing surveys to make the best use of your time. The general rule of thumb is to go for surveys that have a short estimated time of completion (15-20 minutes or less) and a rather high payout for completing the survey (3-4x more Swagbucks than the estimated number of minutes to complete).

For example, some good surveys to go for are ones that take 10 minutes and pay out 50 Swagbucks. These kinds of surveys can be done relatively quickly and can earn you a lot of Swagbucks in a short amount of time which will really help towards meeting your daily goal. In addition, if you do happen to get disqualified, you haven’t wasted that much time.

nCrave

On your home page under “Explore Content and Earn” you will often see nCrave videos. This is a GREAT way to passively earn Swagbucks. You can only do one video playlist at a time.

Some of the videos will open in a new tab and start autoplaying. *Not all of them do this*.

After a while you’ll be able to figure out which ones are the ones you should be watching. For the most part you’ll see the same pictures.

If nCrave Happy Hour videos are up, DO THESE.

Otherwise, look for the ones that have X Auto-Tour.

*PRO TIP* You can mute individual tabs with google chrome. just right click the tab running the video and select mute tab. Now you are free to do whatever you want while letting the videos run without even seeing them. When the playlist is complete the page will show a message saying you completed the task and earned X amount of Swagbucks. Now you can close that tab and open up another nCrave video from the home page. Just check periodically to see how far your video auto-player is to completing the full playlist.

You may have to "unlock" the nCrave videos each day by doing 2-3 of the nCrave articles first.

Swag Codes

These give around 2-5 Swagbucks which are posted on their social media sites. Don’t worry, just go to this website which will be constantly updated with the latest Swag Codes (They expire after a few hours)

sbcodez.com

I usually keep a tab open with this website and refresh it every once in a while. This is where the SwagButton comes into play. A lot of the codes can only be redeemed using the swag button.

Bonus Swagbucks for meeting goals

1. If you reach the Daily goal (which can normally be reached solely through the apps) you will get bonus Swagbucks and it will count towards your “Winning Streaks.”

2. The Second goal or “Total Goal” gives you more bonus Swagbucks, but does not have to be reached in order to count toward your “Winning Streaks.”

3. Winning Streaks:

Meet your Daily Goal 7 days in a row: 25 Swagbucks
Meet your Daily Goal 14 days in a row: 100 Swagbucks
Meet your Daily Goal 21 days in a row: 200 Swagbucks
Meet your Daily Goal every day of the month: 300 Swagbucks

These Swagbucks earnings are paid out on the 5th of every month. Daily Goal rewards increase over time the more you complete it and the more Swagbucks you earn per day.

Also, if you earn 2,500 Swagbucks within your first 60 days, you will receive a bonus of 500 Swagbucks!

I made my Swagbucks account on November 2 of this month. Here is proof:

RhEUB3o.png

I just cashed out $25 through paypal a couple days ago and have already transferred it to my bank account:

Yy0HfNl.png

As you can see by the first image, I’ve already gotten 950 Swagbucks since cashing my 2,500 out. That’s a total of 3,450 Swagbucks, or $34.50 that I’ve earned in less than 25 days! If I had followed the strategy outlined in this guide, I would have made much more as the first couple weeks were spent figuring out the site and what tasks were worth it!

Hey everyone! Over the last month I have gotten into using sites that allow you to make money online. I have tried using multiple sites, my list including: Paid Viewpoint, Swagbucks, Cashcrate, Fusion Cash, InboxDollars, Instant Cash Sweepstakes, and Opinion Outpost.

After trying out all of these sites, there are two that I felt are worth the time and have made money from. I will be giving you a guide to using the following two sites:

1. Paid Viewpoint
2. Swagbucks

I chose these two sites because they were the least glitchy (I always received my points for completing tasks), you can use them to practically earn passive money, and you can cash out your earnings through paypal. After using all of the sites listed above, these were the ones I was very happy with and felt were worth investing time into. I will start with Paid Viewpoint because it is a lot simpler than Swagbucks.

Note: You can make money a lot faster with Swagbucks but Paid Viewpoint still makes decent money in the long run for very little time invested.

I made roughly $40 in less than 25 days, and I would have been able to make a lot more if I knew the effective methods to make money through these sites from the beginning. The first couple weeks were spent figuring out how the site works and what tasks were worth doing.

Proof:

Yy0HfNl.png

PAID VIEWPOINT

Signing up

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=4sbqc7

You will receive $1 just for joining if you use the referral link above!

How it works

Once you register, you will start receiving 1 or 2 surveys a day. All of their surveys are 10 multiple choice/check the box questions and you can not be disqualified from them. This means that as long as you answer all the questions, you are guaranteed to get your reward for completing it and completing each survey only takes a couple minutes. Starting out, these will mostly be trait surveys which are used to gather information about yourself. These pay $0.10 each.

Each time you complete a survey, your trait score will increase a little bit. Your trait score starts at 0 and can go up to 10,000. The goal is to get your trait score above 9,000 because that will put you in the top 10% of Paid Viewpoint members and you will be able to earn more money for each question answered.

You will receive an e-mail each time you are offered a survey and it will also show up on your Dashboard on paid viewpoint website that you have a survey waiting for you. You will occasionally receive surveys that pay a lot more, but you have to complete them within a few hours of receiving them in your e-mail.

This website is definitely a slow and steady wins the race kind of site because it may seem like you are hardly making any money at first due to the limited amount of surveys that you get. However, it will add up and it is a great way to make some side cash considering it only requires a couple minutes of your day.

I will now talk about Swagbucks, which is a lot more complex but allows you to make money way faster than Paid Viewpoint

SWAGBUCKS

Signing up

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=32316829

Make sure to use this referral link as it will give you bonus Swagbucks as opposed to signing up on the main site!

1. When you are signing up, use the Sign up code “RSWAGBUCKS” it will give you 70 free Swagbucks. 1 swagbuck is equivalent to $0.01, so every 100 Swagbucks is worth $1.

2. Confirm your e-mail, complete your profile, and answer the survey profile questions. These tasks will earn you some more Swagbucks.

3. Install the SwagButton for your internet browser to earn 50 Swagbucks. This be important for Swagbuck Codes which I will touch on later. Here is a link to install the SwagButton: http://www.swagbucks.com/extension

4. Make sure to turn on Daily Goals on the left. This will be another source of passive income that I will touch on later.

To do list

On the left side when you’re on the home screen, you will see a to do list with 7 simple tasks that can be done each day, with almost each one giving one Swagbuck. Literally all you have to do is click a link and complete a short task (under 30 seconds for most) and you will get a bonus Swagbucks reward if you complete 6 out of the 7 tasks.

1. Daily Poll- 1 SB, Just 1 question

2. Daily Crave- 1 SB, Wait for it to check off, then click whether you like it or not

3. Daily Search- 0 SB, potential search reward, just make one search to complete this task.

4. Daily Watch- 1-3SB vary, depends on which playlist you watch.

5. Daily Discover- SB vary, depends on which discover offer you complete.

6. Daily Answer- 1 SB minimum, attempt a survey or complete one.

7. Deal of the Day- SB and offer change daily. However, to complete this task, all you have to do is click on the Deal of the Day link - you don’t even have to do anything with the offer.

Play

This is not part of the to do list but is another daily option that you can do. The link is on the left side when you’re on the home screen. I recommend doing either Swag Jump or Swagasaurus Run. All you have to do is play the game, you can choose to die immediately if you want as score isn’t really relevant for our purposes. Each time after you receive your score, it will tell you if you received Swagbucks or not. You can receive 2 each time and can get up to a total of 10 Swagbucks per day through playing these games.

Mobile Dailies

There are mobile dailies where you ‘watch’ videos through free apps: SBTV, Entertainow, Moviecli.ps, Sport.ly, Indymusic.tv and Lifestylz.tv. For the most part these videos are continuous although occasionally you may have to X out of an ad to get the videos to start playing again. All you have to really do is let the videos run on your phone and you can go do something else. Just check on it every once in a while to make sure it is still earning you Swagbucks, and then cycle through these apps.

You also have a chance at earning bonus Swagbucks past the normal daily limit.

1. Swagbucks tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] You get 2 SB per 5 videos watched. You will know you have reached the maximum amount for the day when “You reached today's earning limit. Please keep watching!" shows up. You can watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 36 SB limit.

2. Entertainow- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] This app works the same as the previous, however it pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

3. Moviecli.ps- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

4. Sportly.tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

5. Indymusic.tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

6. Lifestylz.tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android] It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched.

Other Effective Ways to earn Swagbucks

Surveys

Each survey will give you an approximation of how long it should take to complete, as well as how many Swagbucks you will receive for completing it.

Overall surveys are not an effective way to earn money because for most of them, the time invested is not worth the potential earnings for completing it. In addition, a lot of the surveys can disqualify you at any time if you give an answer that perhaps puts you in a pool of respondents that they are not interested in for a survey.

For Example, a survey might ask you what brand of car you drive. You’ll give your answer, and it could disqualify you right there because they are looking for respondents who have a certain brand of car.

They usually don’t make it clear about which answers you are looking for, so you can get disqualified after completing even if you have completed more than half the survey. If you get disqualified, you will NOT receive any earnings for completing the survey.

For these reasons, it is important to be selective when choosing surveys to make the best use of your time. The general rule of thumb is to go for surveys that have a short estimated time of completion (15-20 minutes or less) and a rather high payout for completing the survey (3-4x more Swagbucks than the estimated number of minutes to complete).

For example, some good surveys to go for are ones that take 10 minutes and pay out 50 Swagbucks. These kinds of surveys can be done relatively quickly and can earn you a lot of Swagbucks in a short amount of time which will really help towards meeting your daily goal. In addition, if you do happen to get disqualified, you haven’t wasted that much time.

nCrave

On your home page under “Explore Content and Earn” you will often see nCrave videos. This is a GREAT way to passively earn Swagbucks. You can only do one video playlist at a time.

Some of the videos will open in a new tab and start autoplaying. *Not all of them do this*.

After a while you’ll be able to figure out which ones are the ones you should be watching. For the most part you’ll see the same pictures.

If nCrave Happy Hour videos are up, DO THESE.

Otherwise, look for the ones that have X Auto-Tour.

*PRO TIP* You can mute individual tabs with google chrome. just right click the tab running the video and select mute tab. Now you are free to do whatever you want while letting the videos run without even seeing them. When the playlist is complete the page will show a message saying you completed the task and earned X amount of Swagbucks. Now you can close that tab and open up another nCrave video from the home page. Just check periodically to see how far your video auto-player is to completing the full playlist.

You may have to "unlock" the nCrave videos each day by doing 2-3 of the nCrave articles first.

Swag Codes

These give around 2-5 Swagbucks which are posted on their social media sites. Don’t worry, just go to this website which will be constantly updated with the latest Swag Codes (They expire after a few hours)

sbcodez.com

I usually keep a tab open with this website and refresh it every once in a while. This is where the SwagButton comes into play. A lot of the codes can only be redeemed using the swag button.

Bonus Swagbucks for meeting goals

1. If you reach the Daily goal (which can normally be reached solely through the apps) you will get bonus Swagbucks and it will count towards your “Winning Streaks.”

2. The Second goal or “Total Goal” gives you more bonus Swagbucks, but does not have to be reached in order to count toward your “Winning Streaks.”

3. Winning Streaks:

Meet your Daily Goal 7 days in a row: 25 Swagbucks
Meet your Daily Goal 14 days in a row: 100 Swagbucks
Meet your Daily Goal 21 days in a row: 200 Swagbucks
Meet your Daily Goal every day of the month: 300 Swagbucks

These Swagbucks earnings are paid out on the 5th of every month. Daily Goal rewards increase over time the more you complete it and the more Swagbucks you earn per day.

Also, if you earn 2,500 Swagbucks within your first 60 days, you will receive a bonus of 500 Swagbucks!

I made my Swagbucks account on November 2 of this month. Here is proof:

RhEUB3o.png

I just cashed out $25 through paypal a couple days ago and have already transferred it to my bank account:

Yy0HfNl.png

As you can see by the first image, I’ve already gotten 950 Swagbucks since cashing my 2,500 out. That’s a total of 3,450 Swagbucks, or $34.50 that I’ve earned in less than 25 days! If I had followed the strategy outlined in this guide, I would have made much more as the first couple weeks were spent figuring out the site and what tasks were worth it!
Thanks man! This seems very helpful :)

So, are the links just referrals for yourself?

No, it's to maximize your earnings because you earn an extra $1 for Paid Viewpoint and extra Swagbucks for Swagbucks as a new user by using those referral links as opposed to signing up without being referred by someone.

Moved to the Offtopics.

General Disclaimer:
If something`s too good to be true, it probably is. Cash doesn`t grow like wild strawberries do, nor can you just harvest it like that. You`re -most likely- paying with (sensitive) personal information unless you`ve taken necessary precaution, which might just get you rejected from those offer sites. Now, at the very least they`re probably quite honest `bout that, for your personal information will get scraped anyways (unless of course you`ve taken precautions against that) by just browsing the web (and you don`t get paid nothing), but still there`s that.

Idk man, all of this always smelled fishy on my end.
I never said you had to sign up for it. I'm just putting the info out there for the people that want to invest some time to be able to pay their WoW sub and more.

Moved to the Offtopics.

General Disclaimer:
If something`s too good to be true, it probably is. Cash doesn`t grow like wild strawberries do, nor can you just harvest it like that. You`re -most likely- paying with (sensitive) personal information unless you`ve taken necessary precaution, which might just get you rejected from those offer sites. Now, at the very least they`re probably quite honest `bout that, for your personal information will get scraped anyways (unless of course you`ve taken precautions against that) by just browsing the web (and you don`t get paid nothing), but still there`s that.
So you're saying it's a scam?

Moved to the Offtopics.

General Disclaimer:

Lol. All you have to provide is an e-mail that is linked to a paypal account. Pretty ignorant of you to move the thread if you ask me as it's not off topic. It's a way of helping people make some extra money to afford to pay for their sub. I suggest you look more into it before making false accusations.

This is most likely true, I used an app on my phone that gave me giftcards for downloading and playing apps, after a month of doing this I finally cashed my points in for an Itunes giftcard and it didn't deliver
Yeah, it's very similar to that, and as you can see by the screenshots I made a decent amount of cash without putting in much effort.

The great thing about these two websites is that they pay you through paypal, which is a big reason why I took the effort to write about these two sites specifically.

Regardless, if this guide helps just 1 open-minded person make some extra side cash then taking the 30 minutes to make this guide was totally worth it :)

Wouldn't it be easier just to ask to mow the lawn for a few bucks a week? Might burn some calories while you are at it.
Clearly you don't get the point. I can run nCrave videos while I'm studying and make easy money.

A lot of people on here could take advantage of doing the same while they are playing WoW.

It's a matter of time invested, not how much money you make from it.

hello now i know all your (internet) secrets

In case you haven't figured it out yet, that was the whole point of the thread. If I didn't want people to know how to use the sites more efficiently I wouldn't have taken the time to make a guide and post it.

I totally get it. RoI.
Seems like a LOT of trouble to earn $34.50/month for doing "nothing".

You never know until you try, eh

Maybe you could be able to buy your kids some nice DVDs or somethin

Also,

I would have been able to make a lot more if I knew the effective methods to make money through these sites from the beginning. The first couple weeks were spent figuring out how the site works and what tasks were worth doing.

No, I've used online surveys to earn money before (specifically on Kongregate).

The best ones, and I can't confirm that these websites specifically talked about are in that category, are very open about how LITTLE money you will be making, and what they will/will not expect of you.

The downside of making online micro-money is that it is generally slow and requires you to routine it to receive any sort of long term benefit. Still, for some it's going to be ideal. If you are between 10-16 years of age and your parents are unwilling to give you some sort of allowance or pay for your gaming hobby, this is possibly towards the upper end of your options (if you aren't able to, as said above, find some sort of babysitting/home maintenance job).

For everyone else with access to actual income, this simply isn't economical for the time it takes and for the actual effort of turning it into a routine.

That's just my opinion - but again, no these aren't inherently a scam.

Bop

No, I've used online surveys to earn money before (specifically on Kongregate).

The best ones, and I can't confirm that these websites specifically talked about are in that category, are very open about how LITTLE money you will be making, and what they will/will not expect of you.

The downside of making online micro-money is that it is generally slow and requires you to routine it to receive any sort of long term benefit. Still, for some it's going to be ideal. If you are between 10-16 years of age and your parents are unwilling to give you some sort of allowance or pay for your gaming hobby, this is possibly towards the upper end of your options (if you aren't able to, as said above, find some sort of babysitting/home maintenance job).

For everyone else with access to actual income, this simply isn't economical for the time it takes and for the actual effort of turning it into a routine.

That's just my opinion - but again, no these aren't inherently a scam.

Bop

I suggest you read the guide again. I totally agree with you. I always thought you were smarter than this lol, especially given the amount of time you spent reading the thread.

Surveys

The bulk of your money will not be made doing surveys. It will be through letting videos run in a tab while you do something else as well as bonuses for meeting your daily goal for an extended period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread