EU+US Lvl 69 Warlock BiS gear help???

Chosenpeon

Grandfathered
I suppose the title says it all, also if anyone could enlighten me on the most popular twink levels that too would be appreciated. Also, my warlock is currently Lvl 60. Is there any reason/benefit to leveling him to 69?

Most popular twink levels are probably going to be 19 and 29. There are a few groups scattered around the rest of the brackets but the activity is probably best in those lower brackets. I'm actually quite enjoying level 90-99 myself with the artifact weapons.

As for lvl 60-69 I believe the ilvl stat template is somewhere around 140. The best wrath gear from dungeons and quests caps at 155, engi helm is 183, and GLGs are ilvl 200. I have a druid at level 69 that maxes at ilvl 158 so I don't believe you'll be able to get grossly over the cap even with the best gear equipped.

Also you might gain a skill or 2 but I cannot think of any other benefits to leveling to 69 from 60.

There is no template difference at lvl 60 from ilvl 75 to ilvl 114 (which only GF'd 60s like myself can hit).

In BGs, only real difference is the abilities you get from 61-69, even then its mostly a wash. The bracket is pretty balanced overall surprisingly.

I've been doing a lot of Random BG's recently on my 60 Lock, which I havent updated at all since WoD, still performs OK.

I'm not even tempted to level it, I don't see there being a massive advantage going to 69 unlike the ilevel / mastery advantage a 79 in Cata gear has over a 70 in BC gear in it's bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread