US LVL 20 - VETS

SharkShark

49 who dreams about 69
Where are all the Ally guilds? I'm looking to move 10 twinks from AP-Horde to Ally anywhere else. Please let me know any these guilds are around.

I can't help with US but if it's helpful to anyone else on EU (which I suspect "anywhere" may not include) best as I can see it's as follows:

There are quite a few Alliance Twinks (Veteran and/or F2P) on Magtheridon. There are two Guilds that I know of but I didn't find anyone who could let me in before my game time ran out:

Operation Gloomshroud - Seems largest.
Never Skip Mid - Nairhjr invited me to join recently, so may be most active but see above.

Crystalpall may have a view & is active on this site: Crystalpall.

There is also regular chat on Magtheridon on the F2PAddon, current usage of which I'm sure that you know about. (Alliance only really - rarely anyone on Horde.)

My guild on BH Alli used to be decent. After the gear change many people flopped though. I can see if I can get some interest back in it

Keep me posted about the BH ally guild.

I can't help with US but if it's helpful to anyone else on EU (which I suspect "anywhere" may not include) best as I can see it's as follows:

There are quite a few Alliance Twinks (Veteran and/or F2P) on Magtheridon. There are two Guilds that I know of but I didn't find anyone who could let me in before my game time ran out:

Operation Gloomshroud - Seems largest.
Never Skip Mid - Nairhjr invited me to join recently, so may be most active but see above.

Crystalpall may have a view & is active on this site: Crystalpall.

There is also regular chat on Magtheridon on the F2PAddon, current usage of which I'm sure that you know about. (Alliance only really - rarely anyone on Horde.)

Okay, EU doesn't have my interest. I should have stated that previously. Sorry about that. Nothing against you guys, moreover my latency would be in the shitter.

Users who are viewing this thread