US LTB LvL 99/98 World Epics

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
TL;DR: WTB LvL 99 Neck/Leather Bracer with (Avoidance and hopefully Socket) on US Realms.

My 99 DH is still in need of Neck/Bracer and I'm trying to get 1 or 2 pcs with Avoidance (I'm not sure what value caps the 20% yet). I don't care what US Realm you're on or if you're Horde/Alliance, I can make a LvL 1 wherever needed and get the Gold. While I have both Rings, Cloak and Six-Feather Fan Trinket, none are 'BiS' since they don't have Tertiary AND a socket so I'm up for other possible sales.

I will consider Cloth only for Helm and only since I also have a 99 Mistweaver Monk, but they'd have to be dirt cheap. I also will not purchase Leather Chest/Legs as I already have the 800's.

Every item my DH is wearing cost me 6K or less (took me 1-1/2 months to get them all that cheap), except 1 Ring since I bought it within days of having her complete so that cost me 20K. I'm willing to spend 20K+ only if it's LvL 99 with Tertiary and a Socket. Don't bother if it has Indestructible.

You can reply to this Thread or Message me here on XPOff, thanks. Also, I'm not in any huge hurry so no worries if this takes a while to fulfill. And if you have Bracers but they don't have Avoidance or a Socket, you can still contact me and see if we can make a deal. Side note, if this is on Area 52 I already have a good amount of gold there so a transaction would be quicker.

TL;DR: WTB LvL 99 Neck/Leather Bracer with (Avoidance and hopefully Socket) on US Realms.

My 99 DH is still in need of Neck/Bracer and I'm trying to get 1 or 2 pcs with Avoidance (I'm not sure what value caps the 20% yet). I don't care what US Realm you're on or if you're Horde/Alliance, I can make a LvL 1 wherever needed and get the Gold. While I have both Rings, Cloak and Six-Feather Fan Trinket, none are 'BiS' since they don't have Tertiary AND a socket so I'm up for other possible sales.

I will consider Cloth only for Helm and only since I also have a 99 Mistweaver Monk, but they'd have to be dirt cheap. I also will not purchase Leather Chest/Legs as I already have the 800's.

Every item my DH is wearing cost me 6K or less (took me 1-1/2 months to get them all that cheap), except 1 Ring since I bought it within days of having her complete so that cost me 20K. I'm willing to spend 20K+ only if it's LvL 99 with Tertiary and a Socket. Don't bother if it has Indestructible.

You can reply to this Thread or Message me here on XPOff, thanks. Also, I'm not in any huge hurry so no worries if this takes a while to fulfill. And if you have Bracers but they don't have Avoidance or a Socket, you can still contact me and see if we can make a deal. Side note, if this is on Area 52 I already have a good amount of gold there so a transaction would be quicker.
How are you gonna make the gold so quick?

How are you gonna make the gold so quick?
Easy to 'make' quick Gold. You can sell Battle Pets, Buy a Token or 2, play the AH for a bit, etc. It's not like someone will Msg me here and I can make the Gold materialize an instant later. Could take a day or 2 to get the required amount, depending on what the item(s) are.

Easy to 'make' quick Gold. You can sell Battle Pets, Buy a Token or 2, play the AH for a bit, etc. It's not like someone will Msg me here and I can make the Gold materialize an instant later. Could take a day or 2 to get the required amount, depending on what the item(s) are.
Hmmm would love some tips, trying to get my spectral tiger but dropped a shit ton on R3 str pots, im down to 650k and dont have it yet, any good flips that you got ?

Hmmm would love some tips, trying to get my spectral tiger but dropped a shit ton on R3 str pots, im down to 650k and dont have it yet, any good flips that you got ?
Mainly I've been flipping 101 World Epics after sniping them for 3-9K then reselling them for 20K+ as well as the Scroll of Forgotten Knowledge. Found like 30+ of them on one Realm listed for 443g each, bought them out and now sell those for 1-4K each, depending on Realm.

Mainly I've been flipping 101 World Epics after sniping them for 3-9K then reselling them for 20K+ as well as the Scroll of Forgotten Knowledge. Found like 30+ of them on one Realm listed for 443g each, bought them out and now sell those for 1-4K each, depending on Realm.
How much would you sell an 855 cloth feet titanforged 101 epic? I bought it for 50k but idk if its worth anywhere near it anymore. I used to flip those for 60k and sell them for 80k+

How much would you sell an 855 cloth feet titanforged 101 epic? I bought it for 50k but idk if its worth anywhere near it anymore. I used to flip those for 60k and sell them for 80k+
Do they even have Tertiary/Socket? If not, tbh, they're not even worth the 50K you spent. I've seen 855's (no Tertiary/Socket) for various slots on various Realm's AH (NA) for as little as ~30K.

Users who are viewing this thread