EU+US Low level apex loot

Skrtz

<Nagaz with Attitudez> / <Turtle Gang>
So I know some of us like the visages of laughing skull and farm them for Lowe levels. Kazz was the easiest way to farm the crystals. I have confirmation from a GM that as of 7.2 they fixed the bug that allowed players below 100 to receive any loot from world bosses. The only way I have found to still farm these at a ok pace is to do garrison invasions with people and the loot gives up to like around 300 or 400 but only once per week. That's all thanks.

Doesn't work anymore. World bosses won't drop loot for anything below their own level as of Tuesday.
Have a 101 Twink (big AOE Class preferred) group with you and slaughter Kittehs in Tanaan Jungle. It shouldn't take you much more than an hour or so to get 1K, even following dead.[/QUOT

How many do they drop per? I also figured out garrison invasions work and with play completion it is around 200 apex per invasion.
200 Per Invasion, and how many per Day can you complete? The Saberstalkers drop a few Apexis each kill and you can get 1000 (even dead) in about an hour if you have a well geared 101 Twink (esp if it's a BM Hunter or Enh Shammy) or any 110 in your Party.

200 Per Invasion, and how many per Day can you complete? The Saberstalkers drop a few Apexis each kill and you can get 1000 (even dead) in about an hour if you have a well geared 101 Twink (esp if it's a BM Hunter or Enh Shammy) or any 110 in your Party.
1 invasion per week per toon idk maybe if you have multiple people to phase you to their separate invasions you could do more i haven't attempted that.

Are invasions our only method of getting the crystals?
Known sources:
  • Kazzak (once per week): [Detected] May no longer work.
  • Saberstalker farm (Tanaan Jungle): Still works as far as I'm aware.
  • Garrison Invasion (once per week): Still works as far as I'm aware.
  • Elite LvL 100+ NPC's (specific areas each Zone): [Detected] May no longer work.

Known sources:
  • Kazzak (once per week): [Detected] May no longer work.
  • Saberstalker farm (Tanaan Jungle): Still works as far as I'm aware.
  • Garrison Invasion (once per week): Still works as far as I'm aware.
  • Elite LvL 100+ NPC's (specific areas each Zone): [Detected] May no longer work.
I wasn't able to loot the saberstalkers, appreciate the insight!
Unlike the previous two comments

I wasn't able to loot the saberstalkers, appreciate the insight!
Unlike the previous two comments
You don't loot them, it's Currency. Check your Currency tab to see if they popped in there.

Users who are viewing this thread