EU+US Looking For Heal Stat Priority Advice [Mainly Druid]

rampaige

Grandfathered
Hey everyone,

I play a 60 resto druid and am trying to figure out the best enchants/sockets to go on gear. Currently, I am going for all haste and my healing still feels like it's lacking a bit. Before I switch all my enchants and gear over, I was looking to get some opinions on the optimal enchants/stats.

I've been stuck between:
Haste
Crit
Versatility (for some extra damage reduction too)

Any healers (doesn't have to be druid) care to share their experience with the different stats? Also dont know if it would be worth socketing pure Int.

I've noticed that my HoTS and swiftmend (with the occasional big heal) aren't enough to sustain myself against a decent geared fury warrior and am looking for a balance of surivaiblity and healing potential.

Thanks!

stam - not all out, but stam is v v important otherwise some faceroll feral or other cancerous class will come over and one shot you doenst matter how much you can heal if you lose it all at once. Stam is very important for surviving as a healer in this bursty af bracket, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ahnqiraj/Ulufsson/advanced is hardest to kill healer i played against when i was active, or http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Mvp/advanced but uluf is also leather so i guess more similar gear, as a druid you have some diff gear available tho such as set peices (i dont condone it but t3 is very very OP if you can get ahold of it, glitched) and ofcs dont use 2 stam trinks he only does that cus hes a monk so has class ability trink, yeyeye personal preferance a lot of it might want several sets for going against different classes/comps

Awesome! I appreciate the info and the examples. I've been trying to get a hold of the Druid T3 stuff but haven't had much luck with the timing. I've seen its broken with regrowth.

I see some healers go versatility and some go haste, as far as enchants go. Does haste really provide much more healing than the versatility buffs? Or just make it easier to get casts off and more HoT ticks.

I know in my twink warrior that versatility made a pretty big difference in my survivability.

Can you link your druid? I don't play 60s but know enough about rdruid that haste>=mastery>vers>crit. Get glyph of regrowth, stack haste up to 30-40%, then go vers. Haste is going to give you faster lifebloom ticks so a better chance to proc the free regrowth and living seed with that glyph. Plus increased ticks to the rest of your hots. Are mana issues a thing at 60?

Sure, he's not that well geared yet. Got him to 60 about 2 days ago.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Raeburn/simple

My old druid I was int, but that was back when I twinked a warrior and druid on a Vanilla account in like WoTLK. He was like impossible to kill, but that was also before the full heirloom gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Beljoda/simple

I've still got a lot of work to go on my druid, but have it all planned out. Used to be so easy theorycrafting and all with Chardev, but haven't done as much since that site went down. And the people I've dueled are equally geared twinks to mine, just a few pieces here and there.

No mana issues at 60, atleast none that I have experienced. I haven't tried it with glyph of regrowth yet, and I know that will be a huge difference too.

Int is still heavily favored. Reason secondaries feels weak at 60 is due to the massive trade off of Int, since Haste is even weaker unless you stack a huge amount of it.

Basically its about balancing out a comfortable amount of Stamina and Int. RDruids are really solid with throughput but lack a lot of utility compared to other healers, which can make them feel weaker than other healers unless you are getting peels.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Hiimred/advanced
There are a few other options in terms of Offhands and Rings - In a perfect world I would have Rocket launcher, Hide of the Wild and an extra Freezing Band. Freezing Bands are only strong against melee which this bracket is filled with, but having Fallen God + X for Casters or Healer/X teams is arguably better. HW/GM Offhand with Int/Stam or MC Offhand are typically the go-to's for the more balanced of builds.

Going the Cloth Chest/Legs is really only worth it if you are going to fully Stam or Haste stack, since you lose 5% int for non-leather penalty.

Even when US had games, spirit was basically ignorable. This coupled with leather Int gear being infested with so much Spirit, really shoe horns people into not many options (like the satchel Bracers I have which are BiS but you can only get them at lvl 47~)

At all these lower brackets such as 60,70 intellect for most classes dosnt really improve ur dmg that much, the base dmg is already high, i would reccomend to stack haste if there's something that could boost ur hot ticks a bit, dno how much percent u can get.

But tbh i would absolutly go stam,haste, and maybe a couple of int gems as a small boost. But ppl in this bracket really believes int has the same boost value as it had on higher levels when it was worth to either go full stam, or full int/agi/strenght or whatever ur class needs.

I wouldnt reccomend too much stamina as it just gets annoying to not be able to top up urself as fast as you really want. To stay on 60-70% could stress u a bit even tho u are fine.

A 60 holy paladin with pure int stack with about 701 sp with bok, gives my flash heals about 3100 with that glyph thingy. Even with 150 less spellpower those flash heals are still 2800. So a 250ish bonus from all those gems when u could pick something better.

A 60 holy paladin with pure int stack with about 701 sp with bok, gives my flash heals about 3100 with that glyph thingy. Even with 150 less spellpower those flash heals are still 2800. So a 250ish bonus from all those gems when u could pick something better.

You should NEVER compare 1 class/spec to another. Every Spell has its own Spell Power coefficient. HPallys have the weakest heals in the bracket (even with Glyph). WoG is useless because mana isnt an issue and it heals for less than Flash, Sacred Shield has a lower coefficient and base as Holy than it does for Ret/Prot, Holy Shock - as Ive said in numerous other threads - if it doesnt crit heal, you are left wondering why you didnt just use it offensively.

RDruids are the KINGS of throughput in this bracket when it comes to healers. Both in DPS and in heals. I can FB crit for 9k+ on my RDruid who is in full Int gear (around 900SP Scaled). A fellow twink just made a 60 rDruid and has ~350 SP and crits for 3k on the same 5CP Bites.

The reason most pallies and rdruids go int is because you play to your spec's strengths. Hpallys suck at healing throughput, but their offensive burst and utility is unmatched. Outside of Bubble, Cocoon is really the only defensive spell Healers have at this level that stops the cancerous burst damage of some classes. RDruids go Int because it increases their throughput more than Haste, and thats all they have at this level.

Users who are viewing this thread