US looking for guild

jads69

Grandfathered
Hello all, I am an older player (yes in age and also playing on and off for 12+yrs) just looking for an active guild to join. I have pvp experience in the past with 56k original kills from old school pvp when there was world pvp and alterac valley would last all day. I know that isn't a lot now but but it was pretty cool back then...even have an old school pvp title on one of my characters. But anyways...I recently came back after quitting during MoP, tried Warlords but for a few days then left again and now here I am. I missed out on the lev 27 gear obviously from the ending of Warlords but that doesn't bother me. I would gladly make a character on a realm of any class that is needed...I've played dps, heals, tank/flag carrier ...it's all good to me. What I can offer though is that i was a farmer for those years so i can bring mats, enchants, of course the higher lev rings and pendants ( the rock and i forgot what the pendant is called), gold...i will even chip in or pay for a voice service. I am just looking for a mature pvp guild to chill with 2-3 nights a week to escape from reality. I am married with children (and please no Al Bundy jokes if anybody is old enough to remember that show. lol) and work a full time job from 4am-1pm server time 5-6 days a week. if anybody is interested please hit me up here or whisper/friend request me (pastafazool#1530). Also, I will level to any bracket needed...I would definitely want a lev 19 also, but any other level/levels is fine. Hope to hear from someone. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for any responses.

<District Nineteen> on Bleeding Hollow alli is pretty active. Definitely looking for more players if your interested. We can help with gearing your char and will accept whatever you want to play! Preferably not survival though

bleeding hollow - District 19 , 19 pvp guild very friendly older age based guild, younglies get weeded out over time.
We are in current need of warlocks, warriors, but if you are a farmer like me, we could use another moonkin/resto druid

Users who are viewing this thread