EU Looking for a solid 3's team?

Guru

Grandfathered
Hi there. My partner and i are currently looking for a third guy to climb the 20-29 ladder with.
We have no exp requirement (We're both r1), though if we think that you play poorly (after trying you out) - you will be replaced. We play both Alliance and Horde, mostly Alli.

Our expectations;
You are reliable.
You are able to play on a regular basis.
You will show effort, communication and efficiency.
You can play 2-3 classes.
You are geared.

Classes we currently play;
Priest (disc/shadow)
Warrior (arms)
Druid (feral/guardian)
Paladin (ret)
Hunter (surv)
Mage (frost)
Rogue (outlaw)

If you think this might be something for you, add either Guru#2627 or kompe#2255
(If you decide to add one of us and go for it, i'd like some information about you!)

Guru.

Hi there. My partner and i are currently looking for a third guy to climb the 20-29 ladder with.
We have no exp requirement (We're both r1), though if we think that you play poorly (after trying you out) - you will be replaced.

I pray this is a joke post. You probably run r.etard cleave aka Surv + Surv + Surv. Goodluck though lmao.

Your expectations are retarded since you can play arena's with your eyes closed. This isn't endgame you are playing, it's vs lvlers so there is no such thing as effort and efficiency in this.

Last edited:
Your expectations are moronic since you can play arena's with your eyes closed. This isn't endgame you are playing, it's vs lvlers so there is no such thing as effort and efficiency in this.
Tyvm for letting me know.

3times blizzcon champ here, pm me

Users who are viewing this thread