EU+US Local Legends

Lateraldrop

Grandfathered
There are some players, guilds, or events that change have had discernible impact on my gameplay that really don't fit into a Greatest of all time list. Here are a few of the local legends.

The First- Vomitus

Vomitus was an undead rogue with what would be laughable gear by any twinks standard. This duel wielding fiery weapon rogue was the undisputed king of the bracket. Vomitis was the first two k that i have ever seen, because he was the first twink on my realm. He was the reason I started: find a way to beat vomitus.

Serious gear- Fatphil

Fatphil was a defining force in my realm for what twinks were. Fatphil was a dedicated twink only player. This guy had literally 2 shadowfangs with each available enchant on them and 1assasins blade w each enchant as well. This guy was the first legit BiS twink we had ever seen. I had made a budget duel fiery twink to fight vomitus then gone away for a bit for college. When I came back this monster was playing and thank the stars he was on my team. Fatphil was the first person on realm that didn't lol at twinking as a side part of the game. If he was playing, he was in wsg. He was not a great player but undeniably a force in BG because the gear difference.

Skillz- Garavera

This troll hunter was the first person on realm to strife jump backwards. It made him unkillable. That didn't Las forever, obviously people adapted to the new techniques but still he introduced them.

Users who are viewing this thread