Think it will get nerfed?

• No.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Keg

Grandfathered
Right so. after doing some looking around i stumbled apon this very useful item.
''Skinny Milk'' Located in Thunder Totem. Now, It bubbles you 10% of your maximum health.
But also increases your healing done by 30%... now the extra juicy news. If you have many stacks of this item. and you click into a new stack... You can have multiple of those buffs. I hope everyone uses them to their full potential to help kill 110's. Or for pve purposes Enjoy and go ham !

Stormbéast-Khadgar 101 Enhancement Shaman :)

How long does this buff last? How many buffs have you been able to stack? Where do I get the Skinny Milk/Vendor? How much would does it cost to get the average stacks needed for 110 pvp?

Reactions: Keg
The Item is located at some huts in thunder totem you cross a bridge to get across the amount of stacks i've used is 15 at once. Which gave me 44m Heals as enhancement. The name of the npc is Kurd,, i forgot the rest just search skinny milk into wowhead you should find it no problem

u can get 30 stacks before they start to run out, i think 5 costs like 2 gold 25 silver or summet, the vendor is located in thundertotem right over the southern bridge in the first "hut"

Reactions: Keg
Should be a good use for wpvp though

Delet this

Usable at any level?

Users who are viewing this thread