Like it if you like it please :) just my opinion

Wow, did the latest patch remove the ability to use comsumables, battle standards, cosmetics/costumes and first aid in bgs. Wtf are they thinking, now when playing balance I have no way of getting reliable heals or standing a chance, because fuck relying on random levelers to heal me. :mad:

Yeah blizz might as well remove gear for pvp in general at this point.

Wow, did the latest patch remove the ability to use comsumables, battle standards, cosmetics/costumes and first aid in bgs. Wtf are they thinking, now when playing balance I have no way of getting reliable heals or standing a chance, because duck relying on random levelers to heal me. :mad:

Balance gets regrowth in the single digit levels now..

Don't get drunk and rant on the forums on patch day. They just released a major patch. These are bugs. I agree with the notion that templates suck, but dayumn. That rant was like a drunk, sexually frustrated, vape enthusiast with a Dale Earnhardt cap on that just got rejected by a fat girl after staying up for three days because he stole his cousin's aderol.

Somfas I know life treated you unfair and you need something to make you feel good about it. I would try fitting into a youth football game, just shave and put on your uni before the game. Wouldn't hurt to have a fake birth cirtificate as well. Good luck!

In 2 years time we will look back at legion and say those were the days man. When u could actually use abilities in pvp instead of auto attack, when wsg lasted 15 mins instead of 5... When pvp wasn't turn based and roll the dices for who begins...

Don't get drunk and rant on the forums on patch day. They just released a major patch. These are bugs. I agree with the notion that templates suck, but dayumn. That rant was like a drunk, sexually frustrated, vape enthusiast with a Dale Earnhardt cap on that just got rejected by a fat girl after staying up for three days because he stole his cousin's aderol.

LMAO, ikr, , I wish I was drunk for an excuse but , none :( I did legit laugh out loud when I read your critique of my newest wall of text rantalicious nerdrage ... Unfortunately, having been bored as shit of english composition, history and geography, I instead ditched those three classes and sat in Mr. Wilson's computer math and computer programming classes. I effectively had only one high school teacher and he didn't give a shit about grammar or history either, but he did like smokin some killer greens :). I sincerely apologize for teh strain on your brains to follow me and anyone that made it to the end of it, damn, you need to become a teen counselor with that kind of patience cause I couldn't even make it through it again to proofread it after writing it. haha, I have and will never clain to give you all a well written gramatically correct post BUT I can ALWAYS guarantee I'll give it to you as real as I feel it, without candycoating it. This shit's legit, too hits n quit. I'm on the floor, shakin the cookie jar for more. ...... don't ask, but again, ty for the honesty and good humor, I needed the laugh after leaving my sister in teh hospital <3 you all Somfas /holds up 2 fingers in a V /Peace

Sad to tell you son, Holy Crit is/was not the "biggest 24 twink guild in Azeroth.

yeah actually, it was, with the highest active member 24s list in game when we were at our peak just before I passed it on to Brain,and it grew even more after he got it and even more when sodapoppin came in for Duo and all Sodas fanboys joined in, we reached max (1000) and had to filter. I personally left for other reasons but one of them was that exact fact, tooo big, when I don't know every person logging in by name, too big. and the ranking came from the amount of level 24s that had logged in and played in a specified time period, but I understand, it's ok if you think otherwise, and I'm fine with the others that want to troll me but really, that was only a small comment for legitimizing the rest of it with twinking experience enough to say ive been doing this for a while and have some legit complaints that are shared by a lot of other frustrated twinks, but thanks for the comment on that one sentence in the wall :) <3

Somfas I know life treated you unfair and you need something to make you feel good about it. I would try fitting into a youth football game, just shave and put on your uni before the game. Wouldn't hurt to have a fake birth cirtificate as well. Good luck!

LMFAO, I had a great life, I'm a happy person, and absolutely amused as hell that you would grace me with your comment, but really? like that's all you got? are you buthurt over something I did personally to you? or are you just that fabulous to everyone ? By the way, legit, my 20 yr old daughter would wreck your ass in putdowns, that was totally weak bro. But thank you again for contributing :) <3 Somfas /holds up 2 fingers in a V /Peace

yeah actually, it was, with the highest active member 24s list in game when we were at our peak just before I passed it on to Brain,and it grew even more after he got it and even more when sodapoppin came in for Duo and all Sodas fanboys joined in, we reached max (1000) and had to filter. I personally left for other reasons but one of them was that exact fact, tooo big, when I don't know every person logging in by name, too big. and the ranking came from the amount of level 24s that had logged in and played in a specified time period, but I understand, it's ok if you think otherwise, and I'm fine with the others that want to troll me but really, that was only a small comment for legitimizing the rest of it with twinking experience enough to say ive been doing this for a while and have some legit complaints that are shared by a lot of other frustrated twinks, but thanks for the comment on that one sentence in the wall :) <3

Sanctuary had two thousand. It was maxed on each faction. And we did not get our jollys off farming Trials either. We actually ran guild versus guild premades.
To each their own though.

/cheers

@ ALLYBEBOBA .....
ADDRESSING THE "SON" issue:

I am pretty sure, Son I am old enough to have donated the sperm that brought you to this world. I may be wrong, Submit age if you would like to contest that :)

Yeah,I like Honeybadger, we still skype chat from time to time, he really wanted some good competitive games, unfortunately, blizz (WoD drop) killed our queue system and pretty much the game now, I went to rerolls in he 10-19s untill recently when the Xp merge brought hope back for our bracket.

ADDRESSING THE CONFLICT:
As far as adding your guilds together as (sister) guilds to count that way is funny, It was the same people with 7-10 toons each in guild on both sides, in fact he REQUIRED everyone to have toons on both sides so you could do wargames and learn to be better players if I remember :) I always thought that was a awesome way to help ppl learn CC DR Chains, Priorities, shared DR classes, and so much more he taught his core people, I think he was a great Leader :) Correct me if that was Lith from Sua Sponte, I may be wrong in that statement but I can ask Honeybadger. But wether you played on your alliance vs your Horde team in one game or on your Horde vs your Alliance team, you are still only counted as one, for the sake of figuring actual activity.
I'm not bashing you but what you must not have understood about my statement ( I will concede that we were 3 maxed guilds and equal in overall numbers) is that I said (copy paste of the said statement) "I have been the GM of the largest 24 twink guild IN AZEROTH (Holy Crit Azuremyst) with the largest active twinks roster at one time" (Focus on) "with the largest active twink roster at one time")
There were more INDIVIDUAL people logging in and playing in a given interval. The numbers used were not repetitive, My 11 toons counted as ONE Person for the specified period.
Brain did all the math and kept track of who was whos alts and there were more active (separate people) online than any other guild in that bracket. ( example (estimate on my part) 350 DIFFERENT People played in the last week he counted) I'm not even trying to say it means a shit or makes me better than anyone or even special, I was just using it for damn accents to my statement for legitimacy, like if a Doctor is trying to make a statement about the damage to the human heart from lack of exercise and "accents" for impact by following with a statement that he has done more Open Heart operations and procedures on the books on unhealthy people than any other doctor (surgeon) and then you come in and say " you havent done the most operations, our team has a doctor with 300 more operations than you..... " .. just as an example of what I think happened in that miscommunication there.
I hope that cleared things up and you caught that in the 2 statement examples I used, but I fear you probably didn't read my whole wall of text on the bnet forum I linked. I'm sure by your focus on this subject that you stopped reading at "Biggest .. ... . " and started your replies, thats cool, but that wasn't my focus and it was not a misstatement.

If you are for some reason unhappy with my statement still, and want to contest this for the official title trophy from 2012-2014 Please feel free to find your screenshots and submit with your numbers and dates and toon ownership for a comparrison to our screenshots and numbers we have from back then. It was a very proud moment in time and we etched it in pixels overall.

Azuremyst Holy Crit STILL to this day , even though it hasn't been active for years has 341 level 20-29s and thats after the guy that I gave temp co GM to so he could try and rebuild it, kicked hundreds of people that hadn't been on... Taking multiple toons into account it is probably still 60 people that left their toons in the HC I turned into a twink guild on Azuremyst. That statement I just made means NOTHING, it's just an interesting note:)

ADDRESSING THE GY CAMPING AND DODGING WARGAMES TO ONLY PWN SCRUBS:
I ran premades vs premades against Lithology, planned and organized in vent, I never dodged. Lots of allies wanted to run against us (My AB team) but none of them were willing to do the syncs and be patient like my team had been, I wasn't gonna hand em a instant pop sync in a wargame, not after the months of dedication and patience my guys had put in.
I personally never wanted to run wsg wargames, thats not my niche but I would have run in someone elses that was leading it.

I don't judge horde or alliance . just cause someone kicks my ass doesn't make me hate em, it's actually NOT very hard to kick my ass, I'm an old scrub that crutches on gear and goodies... (and Premades) but the first thing I do when I log in is Q for a BG. I have no fear of pugging :),
I ran solo for my first 50k HKs till Duo finally got a hold of me on real id. but my main love was not WSG and I know you guys were all righteous about playstyle, but I'm not, I am not for or against GY farming, I have been on the receiving side of that from many alli teams MANY times, BUT being camped IS a choice. If your GY is being controlled and you keep rezzing, thats on you. I personally would usually get bored and run off to make an alliance friend that escaped the GY and have a picnic (WHEN I was running in Duo's groups) , when I was running my groups we ran AB most often as I loved leading big bgs with multiple objectives, that was my passion, I liked double achievement runs to help the horde get their achievements there because the Alliance dominated AB until then.
So I would appreciate it when you are slinging mud, make sure it goes in the right direction. I am not a dickhead, most of the time. I do camp gys now and then but it is the LAST place I want to be. one objective, easily dominated by a FoTM group controlling mid, and MANY times, won and carried by a single tunnel-jumping-line-of-sighting-kiting-resto fkn druid. .. just sayin, Love ya Drad <3 , dickhead, haha. That's all I got for now, gotta go. I FUCKENLOVE YOU ALL!!!!

@ ALLYBEBOBA .....
ADDRESSING THE "SON" issue:

I am pretty sure, Son I am old enough to have donated the sperm that brought you to this world. I may be wrong, Submit age if you would like to contest that :)

Yeah,I like Honeybadger, we still skype chat from time to time, he really wanted some good competitive games, unfortunately, blizz (WoD drop) killed our queue system and pretty much the game now, I went to rerolls in he 10-19s untill recently when the Xp merge brought hope back for our bracket.

ADDRESSING THE CONFLICT:
As far as adding your guilds together as (sister) guilds to count that way is funny, It was the same people with 7-10 toons each in guild on both sides, in fact he REQUIRED everyone to have toons on both sides so you could do wargames and learn to be better players if I remember :) I always thought that was a awesome way to help ppl learn CC DR Chains, Priorities, shared DR classes, and so much more he taught his core people, I think he was a great Leader :) Correct me if that was Lith from Sua Sponte, I may be wrong in that statement but I can ask Honeybadger. But wether you played on your alliance vs your Horde team in one game or on your Horde vs your Alliance team, you are still only counted as one, for the sake of figuring actual activity.
I'm not bashing you but what you must not have understood about my statement ( I will concede that we were 3 maxed guilds and equal in overall numbers) is that I said (copy paste of the said statement) "I have been the GM of the largest 24 twink guild IN AZEROTH (Holy Crit Azuremyst) with the largest active twinks roster at one time" (Focus on) "with the largest active twink roster at one time")
There were more INDIVIDUAL people logging in and playing in a given interval. The numbers used were not repetitive, My 11 toons counted as ONE Person for the specified period.
Brain did all the math and kept track of who was whos alts and there were more active (separate people) online than any other guild in that bracket. ( example (estimate on my part) 350 DIFFERENT People played in the last week he counted) I'm not even trying to say it means a shit or makes me better than anyone or even special, I was just using it for damn accents to my statement for legitimacy, like if a Doctor is trying to make a statement about the damage to the human heart from lack of exercise and "accents" for impact by following with a statement that he has done more Open Heart operations and procedures on the books on unhealthy people than any other doctor (surgeon) and then you come in and say " you havent done the most operations, our team has a doctor with 300 more operations than you..... " .. just as an example of what I think happened in that miscommunication there.
I hope that cleared things up and you caught that in the 2 statement examples I used, but I fear you probably didn't read my whole wall of text on the bnet forum I linked. I'm sure by your focus on this subject that you stopped reading at "Biggest .. ... . " and started your replies, thats cool, but that wasn't my focus and it was not a misstatement.

If you are for some reason unhappy with my statement still, and want to contest this for the official title trophy from 2012-2014 Please feel free to find your screenshots and submit with your numbers and dates and toon ownership for a comparrison to our screenshots and numbers we have from back then. It was a very proud moment in time and we etched it in pixels overall.

Azuremyst Holy Crit STILL to this day , even though it hasn't been active for years has 341 level 20-29s and thats after the guy that I gave temp co GM to so he could try and rebuild it, kicked hundreds of people that hadn't been on... Taking multiple toons into account it is probably still 60 people that left their toons in the HC I turned into a twink guild on Azuremyst. That statement I just made means NOTHING, it's just an interesting note:)

ADDRESSING THE GY CAMPING AND DODGING WARGAMES TO ONLY PWN SCRUBS:
I ran premades vs premades against Lithology, planned and organized in vent, I never dodged. Lots of allies wanted to run against us (My AB team) but none of them were willing to do the syncs and be patient like my team had been, I wasn't gonna hand em a instant pop sync in a wargame, not after the months of dedication and patience my guys had put in.
I personally never wanted to run wsg wargames, thats not my niche but I would have run in someone elses that was leading it.

I don't judge horde or alliance . just cause someone kicks my ass doesn't make me hate em, it's actually NOT very hard to kick my ass, I'm an old scrub that crutches on gear and goodies... (and Premades) but the first thing I do when I log in is Q for a BG. I have no fear of pugging :),
I ran solo for my first 50k HKs till Duo finally got a hold of me on real id. but my main love was not WSG and I know you guys were all righteous about playstyle, but I'm not, I am not for or against GY farming, I have been on the receiving side of that from many alli teams MANY times, BUT being camped IS a choice. If your GY is being controlled and you keep rezzing, thats on you. I personally would usually get bored and run off to make an alliance friend that escaped the GY and have a picnic (WHEN I was running in Duo's groups) , when I was running my groups we ran AB most often as I loved leading big bgs with multiple objectives, that was my passion, I liked double achievement runs to help the horde get their achievements there because the Alliance dominated AB until then.
So I would appreciate it when you are slinging mud, make sure it goes in the right direction. I am not a dickhead, most of the time. I do camp gys now and then but it is the LAST place I want to be. one objective, easily dominated by a FoTM group controlling mid, and MANY times, won and carried by a single tunnel-jumping-line-of-sighting-kiting-resto fkn druid. .. just sayin, Love ya Drad <3 , dickhead, haha. That's all I got for now, gotta go. I FUCKENLOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Looks like we hit a little sore spot.

Son, I don't bother with screenshots on a video game. Even when I was getting World first achievements at endgame I did not bother with such nonsense. And I still do not. I don't need "trophies" like that to prove my worth to others. I simply play the game for the challenge and sheer enjoyment. The "challenge" has been stripped away, for the most part, over the years by various means, mostly by addons and by Blizzard. However, the enjoyment still remains.

By the way, where I come from "son" is not an insult. Do not take it as such.

Last edited:
yeah, I'm old and jumpy sometimes, I should write my shit down, then lock myself in a room for 2 days and read what I was gonna post. usually don't wanna post after that cause even looking back 2 days can make shit seem trivial and I didn't take offense to the "son" as much as I seemed lol, was just in an arguementative mood, it's got nothing to do with you man and you're probably a pretty chill dude. Anyways, I still hate Blizz for taking my engineering shit out of reg BGs. That was fun shit. Oh well, the game changes and we gotta change with it or stop playing and become a future elitist complaining about "when I was a twink, well, when Twinking was REAL!..." Well, I still wanna play and hang with my family in game and have a good time so I'll stay out of the forums again for a while lol, and hopefully see you guys in the battlefield. I don't expect the same treatment but if you ever run into me and would rather have a dance party than a bloodbath, I'm game for that too. .. BTW, I am totally looking foreward to SS vs TM, PRAYING it will be available to all levels ;) <3 Somfas

haha, awesome, it's funny how sometimes things can start out on the wrong foot and end up marching in sync. I am just so used to people trolling me that sometimes I guess I'm looking for it when it's not there... I do apologize if I got all emo back there, this last patch, the xpac drop-kill and just so many things they've done to our section of the game has been hitting me in the mojo and depleting my essence of desire for the game, BUT what keeps me playing through all the changes that I don't like are the people that I do like. They have made changes and changed the changes till we barely remember the original that they changed and we have stuck with it. Some of us have taken breaks, some longer than others, but our true passion really is Twinking. It's like in the Biker community, they have a "1%" and they are Bikers for life cause they love the ride and the life and I guess I am a 1%er too cause I'm still here and will continue to be here till they rip my bloody broken death-gripped fingers off this keyboard!!!!! #KEYMASHERftw :) always good to make it to the other side of a topic and get to know more about the writers. Thanks for keepin it real my brother!! <3 My BT is full and I would totally add you if I could find another person to drop but I've been down to a core list of A) people I actively play with or chat with and 2) People I haven't seen in a long time that I met early in my wow life and don't ever wanna miss the chance to reconnect if they ever happen to come back online ... But... there's always a home for anyone that wants one and isn't a douchebag in <Legendary Hero> - Azuremyst and <My Little Pwny Premade> - Eldre Thalas both my guilds I made after breaking from <Holy Crit> back in the days... btw that's Horde but we do have a few Alli guilds that we just don't play much.. Either way, suffer well brother and I'll see ya in battle, hoorah FOR THE ...... GAME!!!! Twinks4life! <3

Users who are viewing this thread