EU LFM Legacy raiding 60-85

I will say, I've done BWL with 3-4 people pretty easily numerous times. But we're talking full t3 Naxx geared characters with the Naxx and ZG enchants, etc. Doing it with gear from MC and BWL is an entirely different ballgame. Also, when I did this last...I was a Full T3 Prot Warrior when Prot was insane and getting 15k shield slams.

So I can see why people will say it's doable with few.
I 3 manned BWL in MoP with a full naxx priest and rogue(i was a full gemmed pvp prot war) and it was simple with the 15k shield slams, i came back recently maybe mid WoD and tried the same exact thing with the same exact group and gear and could not, they really brought back the challenge in the old raids forsure

Lies... stop overdriving :) probably 3 manned tank and spank bosses like first, maybe third one also, but no others.

Couple of Back to Basics raid boss clears here. For Vanilla we ran 15m for the most part. BC we opened our doors to anyone who wished to raid with us regardless of server so we had around 15-20 throughout the progression. But for Wrath we're going to be using only 10, hopefully I can share some screenshots in due time.

Cause its not logical, u do more dmg now than u did in mop, and bosses have equal hp, u cant 3 man it. It explains itself.

Cause its not logical, u do more dmg now than u did in mop, and bosses have equal hp, u cant 3 man it. It explains itself.
Not every class does, and survivability is lower for many.

There are numerous videos up. Look for some of Leafs or my videos.

It has been done, many, many, many times. Not sure if it's doable now, but it was in early MoP.

2-manninga couple of "hack and slash tactic" bosses as a barmor + a raw healer is not even hard. But sure give me a couple of links with a 3 man vaelestrasz, or chrommagus

Users who are viewing this thread