US LF NA Alliance to farm ap with

I usually just queue as tank on my frost DK for the insta-queue. I only do that once a day for a quick change of pace and to see how fast I can drag people through a dungeon. Needless to say some people love me and some people hate me because of this haha.

I haven't farmed Nelth's ever, and I don't know how to land that second chest jump w/o some kind of speed or slow fall so if you've got that part down as druid then you just might convince me to duo it with ya.

I usually just queue as tank on my frost DK for the insta-queue. I only do that once a day for a quick change of pace and to see how fast I can drag people through a dungeon. Needless to say some people love me and some people hate me because of this haha.

I haven't farmed Nelth's ever, and I don't know how to land that second chest jump w/o some kind of speed or slow fall so if you've got that part down as druid then you just might convince me to duo it with ya.
Noggenfogger slowfall works

Moonkin has flap so i can get it every time

old thread better than making a new one yo I'm back at it with a dh lookin for people to q with HMU

At the beginning of the instance (Nelth's Lair), after you fallen into the water, hang a right and carefully walk down the ledge and back up to the right. There is a vendor there. There is a Random chance he sells slowfall shrooms which give you 1min of slowfall, and reset the CD every time you leave/enter the dungeon.

At the beginning of the instance (Nelth's Lair), after you fallen into the water, hang a right and carefully walk down the ledge and back up to the right. There is a vendor there. There is a Random chance he sells slowfall shrooms which give you 1min of slowfall, and reset the CD every time you leave/enter the dungeon.
yeah ik, i've never needed them though because the only times ive played 101s are with classes that have slowfall already. i'm not sure why you brought this up but if you're farming ap id love to join you, hmu

Users who are viewing this thread