EU+US LF list of items pre Cataclysm

Allstar

Grandfathered
Hey guys, i'm looking for a list of items that were removed when cataclysm was released. They don't have to be Bis or anything I just want to get the names of them.
Cheers.

May I ask why? I can get it for you, I'll need to know why tho'.

I'm trying to get a database of quests that were removed so I could check in game if I have completed them. If I completed for e.g. Bloodfury Bloodline but deleted or sold Screecher Belt I could put a ticket into Blizz and they can restore it for me.

*edit*
I've completed a full horde list including macros to use in wow. If you'd like a copy please PM me.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get a database of quests that were removed so I could check in game if I have completed them. If I completed for e.g. Bloodfury Bloodline but deleted or sold Screecher Belt I could put a ticket into Blizz and they can restore it for me.

*edit*
I've completed a full horde list including macros to use in wow. If you'd like a copy please PM me.
Just post it here?

*edit*
Even if you deleted items like screechers, its to long ago for them to restore and as far as I know they wont even help you with restoring items cause of the restore item tool.

But sure Ill help, post your list and let me see. Might see something missing and you can try your thing and trick/abuse blizzard for the upcomming spirit change to versa.. which I think this is actually about cause of mentioning screechers :)

Even if you deleted items like screechers, its to long ago for them to restore and as far as I know they wont even help you with restoring items cause of the restore item tool.

Items that has been looted can't be restored after a long period of them, but quest rewards can because of how quest completion is saved to each individual character.

One method to check if you've completed a quest is with this script
/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(#####))

It will say 1 in the chat if you've completed it and 0 if you haven't completed the quest.

Example;
So if I wanted to check if I've completed the quest Drakefire Amulet (pre-wotlk onyxia attunement) I'd write this script
/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6502)) - 6502 being the quest ID (as seen in the wowhead link)

If you scroll down in this feed you can see this character recieving Drakefire Amulet 8+ years after quest completion.

Items that has been looted can't be restored after a long period of them, but quest rewards can because of how quest completion is saved to each individual character.

One method to check if you've completed a quest is with this script
/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(#####))

It will say 1 in the chat if you've completed it and 0 if you haven't completed the quest.

Example;
So if I wanted to check if I've completed the quest Drakefire Amulet (pre-wotlk onyxia attunement) I'd write this script
/script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6502)) - 6502 being the quest ID (as seen in the wowhead link)

If you scroll down in this feed you can see this character recieving Drakefire Amulet 8+ years after quest completion.
Thats nice and all but why would blizzard want to give people duplicate items theyve already earned? It just feels unlogical to me.

Thats nice and all but why would blizzard want to give people duplicate items theyve already earned?
It's for people who don't have the said items anymore. So if you deleted a quest reward many years ago you can get it back :) It's not duplication, but getting back what you once had

It's for people who don't have the said items anymore. So if you deleted a quest reward many years ago you can get it back :) It's not duplication, but getting back what you once had
Thats not entirely correct. You deleted or sold an item that is not restorable anymore due to time past so they have to make/generate a new one, a duplicate.

Users who are viewing this thread