US Lf Legion Invasion geared 19-20

HitndRun

Grandfathered
I'm not sure if this is allowed. If not, please remove/delete this post.

I'm big into the 19-20 scene currently, and everyone likes the feeling of having the best possible gear on their twinks.

I'm looking to purchase a level 19-20 account with the Invasion gear on them. If you've got a spare account with this, or are looking to get rid of yours, please PM me and let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks!

Thanks for the information, I was unaware.

I would be very satisfied with warforged (+5), as I know "super rare" most of the time indicates "super expensive".

Class wise I would be most interested in Warrior/Monk/Druid/Hunter(not as much hunter, but still an option.)

Haven't had serious offers message me, so I couldn't tell you yet.
I have a GFed hunter with 8/10 titanforged 10/10 warforged with lots of multiples of each also have the bg box gear and fishing trinkets and tcg tab ect i might let go for the right amount of cash since school is getting expensive lol

I have a GFed hunter with 8/10 titanforged 10/10 warforged with lots of multiples of each also have the bg box gear and fishing trinkets and tcg tab ect i might let go for the right amount of cash since school is getting expensive lol

You can PM me with your desired amount, payment transitions, and the methods we might discuss on how the trade could be done. Thanks

I want your hunter! ME Me me meee! PST

I'm not sure if this is allowed. If not, please remove/delete this post.

I'm big into the 19-20 scene currently, and everyone likes the feeling of having the best possible gear on their twinks.

I'm looking to purchase a level 19-20 account with the Invasion gear on them. If you've got a spare account with this, or are looking to get rid of yours, please PM me and let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks!
19 legion geared disc.https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/lovélock
Chris.lovelock@hotmail.com if interested.
/cheers

WELL, .... looking at it from a working perspective, I would look at how much time was invested in farming the Legion titanforged gear and compare that to the salary I would get at work for the same amount of hurs spent.

I can't remember how long the Legion event was up for in total, but the titanforged pieces was ninja-added towards the end, maybe 2 weeks before the event ended or something like that. Personally, I spent 19 hours a day basically farming that shit.

Are you willing to spend that amount of dough on a character? :p

WELL, .... looking at it from a working perspective, I would look at how much time was invested in farming the Legion titanforged gear and compare that to the salary I would get at work for the same amount of hurs spent.

I can't remember how long the Legion event was up for in total, but the titanforged pieces was ninja-added towards the end, maybe 2 weeks before the event ended or something like that. Personally, I spent 19 hours a day basically farming that shit.

Are you willing to spend that amount of dough on a character? :p

I think it was up for about three weeks. As time went on the invasions happened more often and would be up in multiple areas at a time. Thus, gear was a little easier to get toward the end. I was able to get 6-8(maybe more?) characters Legion geared by simply afking out while I was at work and sleeping.
There was a nice little sweet spot right outside of Org that allowed you to be in Azshra one moment and if you only moved just a little bit your character would be in Northern Barrens. All one had to do is just move back and forth between those two areas and you had two invasions completed.
Strafe to the right a bit, zone into Azshara wait for invasion to complete. Strafe the left, zone into Northern Barrens wait for invasion to complete. Rinse and repeat.

/cheers

I think it was up for about three weeks. As time went on the invasions happened more often and would be up in multiple areas at a time. Thus, gear was a little easier to get toward the end. I was able to get 6-8(maybe more?) characters Legion geared by simply afking out while I was at work and sleeping.
There was a nice little sweet spot right outside of Org that allowed you to be in Azshra one moment and if you only moved just a little bit your character would be in Northern Barrens. All one had to do is just move back and forth between those two areas and you had two invasions completed.
Strafe to the right a bit, zone into Azshara wait for invasion to complete. Strafe the left, zone into Northern Barrens wait for invasion to complete. Rinse and repeat.

/cheers

Yeah, there were some nice tricks to optimize your time. I only got one character titanforged though :/ Would've been easier with multiple accounts, but oh well.

I hadn't found one for over a month since desired, and currently still have yet to find one I would personally like. The warlock mention above is nice, but not the class I'm looking for. And as to answer your question, @Bestworld I would definitely be prepared to spend a pretty penny over a nicely geared class I'd prefer.

I have a warrior warforged and couple pieces titanforged but on eu tho :s and couple of other twinks and f2p's on same account

Users who are viewing this thread