US LF Help With AGM

Honored

Grandfathered
Been trying to get my second agm on my rogue now for about 2 weeks. Im at 6/12 now but havent been able to get any more due to the insane amount of groups and people that sit there all day everyday, not even for the chest lmao. So if anyone has a toon on a dead server or something that is willing to help me out, let me know.

in fishing event It has a trinket ilvl 65 pretty Good in 19s helps a lot
I dont think the fishing tourny is even gonig on at the moment, plus I heard those trinks might either be turned into a toy or the ilvl wont be counted in pvp, not 100% sure though.

I dont think the fishing tourny is even gonig on at the moment, plus I heard those trinks might either be turned into a toy or the ilvl wont be counted in pvp, not 100% sure though.

Currently the stv fishing contest is gone until legion launches or slightly after, they said they will be bringing it back as a world quest. There has been no information that the trinket will be becoming a toy which means theres gonna be alot of twinks going for it and will still be bis for item level.

Currently the stv fishing contest is gone until legion launches or slightly after, they said they will be bringing it back as a world quest. There has been no information that the trinket will be becoming a toy which means theres gonna be alot of twinks going for it and will still be bis for item level.
Okay thats what I thought, but since im already half way done, might as well finish and get my second one until then haha.

Note: I can pay in gold on BH alliance if anyone can help

couldn't you make a f2p account, make a level 15 on a dead server and invite yourself into a group?
Just as long as the 15 is in the zone first that would work right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk tbh, I know making a dk and leveling out of the starter zone works, thats like an hour and a half max. Maybe ill try that

What does bump mean

BUMP to bring up somebody's post typically by posting the word "bump" on a message board. Can also stand for. Bring Up My Post. bump!

if the event come again, I will take with my 20s. please Do not turn toy. please do not turn toy! >.< lol

There's an AGM skype group that I can add you to. Just pm me your skype

Trying to get agm the easy way. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread