US LF BoE's / Farming Group - New to 99's.

If you really want to get BiS and money is no object then I'd suggest transferring to realms which have BiS gear that you need up for sale.

You can use the undermine journal to find realms that have what you need for sale. I'd recommend making a character on the realm and contacting the seller before transferring to confirm that they will hold the item for you. Sending them mail is probably your best bet since you might not catch them online.

But whatever you decide to do just keep in mind that BfA is coming August 14th and the 8.0 patch is probably coming a few weeks before that. You probably only have until July 31st before potentially huge nerfs to 99 twinking come about. That's less than 4 months.

I personally would not recommend people put work into a new 99 twink at this point, but you do what you want.

Welcome to this bracket, good to see a rogue alliance. Like docturphil said, you are a bit (too?) late. If you really want to get fully gear still, im probably your best option if you have the budget for transfering and buy token for gold, ill sell you the 8 pieces you need. Hit me up in game for a private chat, ill make you a good deal. You can check my thread in the 90-99 trade section for my infos, items price are suggestive, you will get everything for a lot cheaper.

Last edited:
ive got a 99 fan trinket on ali sargeras if you're interested.

edit- wasnt ment to step on sales said above, just noticed.

got the panda his 4 pieces of 800 gear and ready to do sone double boxing! tried farming imps this morning for an hour with my second account, windowing out back and forth to loot with one or the other on auto follow. i assume theres a better way with an addon or multibox program?
the toons are on seperate realms and as group lead theres no option for master looter.
add me if you want to farm imps or another fast respawn spot.

mendolove 1118

Hey whaddup, I recently leveled up my old wod 91 twink rogue to 99 and got some gear for it but when i twink a toon i have to have it all... or im not happy... that being said if anyone wants to farm some boes up or has some to sell that'd be great :D!

My 99 rogue : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khadgar/ohyisbb
[doublepost=1523493739,1523449964][/doublepost]Bump

Nice polar set. I’d be down for some of this farming action. Also if you ever wanted Polar gloves I can get you 5 runes on Stormrage and a few leather workers can make em here

I am currently leveling a pali to be holy for pvp. Would you say at this point it will be more or less useless at this point?

Nice polar set. I’d be down for some of this farming action. Also if you ever wanted Polar gloves I can get you 5 runes on Stormrage and a few leather workers can make em here
oh wow that'd be sick man. I appreciate it x) whats your btag?

Users who are viewing this thread