EU+US level 99 BoEs?

Recogs

Grandfathered
I've seen a lot of armory's where twinks are running around with the level 101 gear at level 99. I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on the best method to farming those precious BoEs xD

I've seen a lot of armory's where twinks are running around with the level 101 gear at level 99. I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on the best method to farming those precious BoEs xD
there are different variations on those items. there are those that scales with level of the character it dropped for, in this case requires level 99 with ilvl 746. if you level up, the item does not change. the scaling version that drops for level 109 is ilvl 810.

then there are other variations of the same item that require level 101, starts at ilvl 835 and can be warforged and titanforged up to ilvl 895 (for now. will increase with later patches).

as for farming them, they should drop from all mobs at a very low rate. good farming spots just have large groups of mobs that spawn very fast so you can kill as many as possible as fast as possible. i havent personally done it so im not 100% sure about it, but people say that murloc camps (dont remember the zone) are good to farm. though it may have been nerfed at some point, but again not 100% sure

Users who are viewing this thread