EU+US Level 60 Ret Pally BiS - Not Complete

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by Shuiro, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shuiro

Shuiro New Member

Hello, everyone. I thought I'd give some of my best in slots for a Ret Pally. Some of these items can also be used on a DK/Warrior as viable options.

00FF00
    0000B7

HELM
    Circle's Stalwart Helmet

49 Armor
    +11 Strength
    +16 Stamina
    +11 Critical Strike

This item has 3 sockets. I would put 2 epic Strength gems in, and 1 Enchanted Pearl

NECKLACE
    Garrote String Necklace

+11 Stamina
    +10 Critical Strike
    +12 Attack Power

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Shuiro

Shuiro New Member

This is still a work in progress. I'll be adding more than 1 viable option and enchants as time goes on. Feel free to reply for requests.

3. Wuts

Wuts Veteran

are you still working on this?

4. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Member

5. Shuiro

Shuiro New Member

Yes, I am still working on this. I haven't been able to update it in the past little while. My apologies.

6. Strength

Strength New Member

I don't believe garrote-string necklace is BiS for any class or spec. For rets (or warriors & dks too) actual BiS would be Fire Opal Necklace "of strength / of the bear" stat-wise, for those willing to farm it. Many people value the BoA neck heal as BiS too. For rets particularly, factoring in the buff they got to their blessing of kings (or whichever one gives the absorb shield), raw str/AP becomes much more valuable. The raw stam & AP from the Choker of the Shifting Sands would suit well, and if for some reason you still want crit I think Barbed Choker would still be a better choice than garrote-string. Although he has some unobtainable gear / enchants that would require you to work around, Solanar - Burning Blade (US) is complete BiS for ret & was the unofficial ret template of last xpac; still currently mix/max BiS

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017