20-29 Level 29 Wargames 1 - July 3rd - 6 PM Est.

Also for future sign ups @Burg we should make it to wear people put their Btag down for the sign up. That way it makes grouping waaay easier. Also, 75% of the people who signed up for alliance didn't show up so we had to improvise.

Also for future sign ups @Burg we should make it to wear people put their Btag down for the sign up. That way it makes grouping waaay easier. Also, 75% of the people who signed up for alliance didn't show up so we had to improvise.
For sure. I hate to hear people AFKed but I can't talk. I hate the fact I totally forgot about it and didn't warn anyone I would be there.

But after hearing how it went I'll probably try to do a Vet one instead.

For sure. I hate to hear people AFKed but I can't talk. I hate the fact I totally forgot about it and didn't warn anyone I would be there.

But after hearing how it went I'll probably try to do a Vet one instead.

Gotcha. I think future 29 wargames will be better though. if people actually abide the rules that is and show up lol.

Gotcha. I think future 29 wargames will be better though. if people actually abide the rules that is and show up lol.
I don't know. From past experiences most 29s are just all talk.

i can't remember the last 29 premade i was in that didnt resort to afk'ing or seeing people measure dicks on forums for 2 weeks then dont end up playing can we just play im bored thanks

I am available for next wargame alliance side on either 29 hunter,29 enh sham, 29 feral,29 arms warrior, 29 disc priest, 20 rogue, 20 bm monk, 20 ret, 20 warlock

Users who are viewing this thread