EU+US Level 101 Shadow Priests

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Hey guys, I have a level 101 shadow priest who is getting slowly geared.

I've been seeing a lot of Ret, Assass rogue, and Enh sham videos of insane bursts, and now im kinda worried about spriests (cant find any 101 spriest vids)

Anyone else got shadow priests, that has wpvpd? Wondering if they are any good for wpvp vs 101-110s.

ty muchachos

My 101 is in my sig, if yall wanna give feedback.

Well you got a legendary ring, so that helps. However, the problem is priest needs to build up their damage, as for world pvp on long term it might be good, but the burst aint that great compared to the other classes.

Yeah, that's something I found was a problem in dungeons. I'd finally get enough insanity for my voidform and the boss would be dead.

Even then, im kinda bummed out cuz I know my spells will never hit as high as assass rogue / rets. I main rogues, and I saw this guy's video (below) and it really got me wondering whether I should stick to spriests (but like you said, I still have my leg ring on my priest so yeah).

Lol damn, looking at the rogue makes me want to roll a rogue aswell. ^^

Spriest is just not a real twinking spec anymore. (and hasn't been for a while excluding maybe 1 or 2 brackets)

The spec needs extreme tankyness (classic) or extreme damage (mop) to make up for it's ancient core design of no escapes,no aura mastery and a minimal amount of reliable cc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread