US Level 101 Ret Paladin Twink World PvP Montage

Y so zoomed in all the time? I like to see your HP too! Nice vid anyway <3

You should make more vids where you're taking down 110's (not that poor guy in blues with 1.3kk hp).

sick vid bro, you should try use six feather fan, because it's damage output is retarded

not commenting on the editing/player skill since i'm way out of touch with the game but damn legion pvp looks slow and boring. especially considering the fact that this is footage of a geared twink.
Ya those were some long fights lol. I made sure I got tons of 1vX clips or 1v1s with level 108s-110s with a lot of health to make it interesting and somewhat challenging for myself.

I couldn't watch much because the editing was unpleasant (if you zoom in a little bit more we won't see anything), but you seemed really underpowered, maybe it's just ret. What made you feel it was vid worthy?

I couldn't watch much because the editing was unpleasant (if you zoom in a little bit more we won't see anything), but you seemed really underpowered, maybe it's just ret. What made you feel it was vid worthy?
Thanks for giving the video a try man! <3

not commenting on the editing/player skill since i'm way out of touch with the game but damn legion pvp looks slow and boring. especially considering the fact that this is footage of a geared twink.
Well geared 101 twink is 2shoting everything below 110.

Well geared 101 twink is 2shoting everything below 110.
That wouldn't be very fun footage if each scene lasted 10 seconds because I was just mercing everyone. I had to hold back some and space the fights out for longer scenes. I think it turned out pretty dope.

That wouldn't be very fun footage if each scene lasted 10 seconds because I was just mercing everyone. I had to hold back some and space the fights out for longer scenes. I think it turned out pretty dope.
Real fun comes when you're fighting 110, that's what i'm saying. It brings some challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread