EU+US Level 1 Twink Healer Idea

Bóóbóókit

Grandfathered
Greetings All,

I'm almost done building my L1T Healer. It's a First Aid maxxed Dranei Paladin. My main heals are bandages of varying effectiveness, adjusted depending on how much damage party members are taking (to avoid aggro). I also have the racial heal thats effectiveness is based on overall health so I stack stamina to improve that. For a weapon, I'm using Battlemaster enchant which procs an AoE heal of around 180 base and i can swap to mending if I draw aggro. I also have a poison cure with Anti-Venom. All spells tied into healbot for fast use. And of course Antiseptic soaked dressing shirt for theme style points.

Dying to try him out in a raid environment, but JUST CANNOT FIND ANYONE interested in L1 PvE on my server. I only just found this site after lamenting on the wow forums.

Is there a L1 guild here I can link up with? Or you can join mine on Windrunner, I have a guild bank stocked full of all the L1 consumables. I even farm Bogling Root and Condensed Mana Powder....I'm that hard core.

XD

Hey man, I'm on US Stormrage, Alli side. I have a couple of level 1 twinks. Haven't bothered to farm much because I'm the only one. If you decide to roll on my server, I'll help you out as best I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting concept. It is very nice to see someone thinking outside the box. You could also try the versatility buff food. It is usable by any level and gives a flat 1% gain. Whether it increases bandage healing on others I do not know. But it worth a shot.

No, bandages are physical healing so they don't benefit from vers or sp. The Battlemaster enchant proc might, but it doesn't proc often enough to make stacking vers worth it. The Stam/Health stacking benefits the racial HoT though and those ticks can crit, along with the Battlemaster proc. So atm, I'm building Stam/Health>Crit.

After reviewing the legion patch notes though, I had to start my toon over as a warrior. Pallies next patch get a lame level 1 ability and are effectively neutered damage wise. Gonna have to regrind my medicine pouch /sigh.

For your reference :)

While this is purely a stam twink, for exploring and having duels, the build should be the same for your naaru heals

c48b4485379ce768a1ce2c47d4a7d596.jpg

(PS I'm still working on my 2nd AGM)

If you need the specifics for enchants and stuff, let me know. This twink is stam stacked, then haste, and a teensy bit of leftover crit.

2nd AGM wont be worth it, I'm going with a battlemaster trinket and here's why: The Use 15% health increase benefits the Dranei racial HoT. With stam stacked, the use brings the overall health above the net +8 stamina from the second AGM. I link the battlemaster trinket to the Draeni HoT with a macro and it's always up when the Hot is up.

I really like the idea, even more because I tried it in the past with mediocre results. You can't solo much and can hardly find enough people to test the heals. Then you have one heal on 1 min cooldown (bandage), one heal on 2m cooldown (Naaru) and possible rare procs.

I'd also suggest staying with the paladin - what if in the future they get some kind of healing ability @1 like Holy Light was? Plus, judgment is a HH ability which will generate more damage than any warrior ability they get. Plus you can theoretically kite.

I still have the Pally, just spinning up the warr in the same format. I think the rage mechanic might be better at level one than pally mana. Pally CS has a nasty CD and I get to cast it 10x at level 1 until im oom. which happens on every drawn out fight. I'm thinking the HS (and Bash) in legion will be better as I'll constantly be generating rage in combat.

Got the FMP today and grinding the AGM. Regarding the heals, the minute CD on bandages is remarkably quick, plus the CD is on the target, not the caster, so within a minute I can fully heal all party members potentially, plus being able to add the HoT when needed, and the weapon procs at random.

Last edited:
Historically, I'd say the evidence would disagree with you crystalpall.

which is very stupid because you know a shit tonne.

With current live/legion, pallies are what warriors before looms was: a dumpy melee with a shield.

Historically, I'd say the evidence would disagree with you crystalpall.

which is very stupid because you know a shit tonne.

With current live/legion, pallies are what warriors before looms were: a dumpy melee with a shield.

That being said, with the trend of homogenizing the early experience and making it more alt and newbie friendly, it's entirely possible. Doubtful, but possible. We did get looms and the loom mount.

Just did some testing in Westfall. Waarior is way more powerful than pally. The nature of the instant cast, rage based ability blows CS outta the water. No CD (except global), means u spam until u land a blow....not to mention more opportunity for procs

Last edited:
Greetings All,

I'm almost done building my L1T Healer. It's a First Aid maxxed Dranei Paladin. My main heals are bandages of varying effectiveness, adjusted depending on how much damage party members are taking (to avoid aggro). I also have the racial heal thats effectiveness is based on overall health so I stack stamina to improve that. For a weapon, I'm using Battlemaster enchant which procs an AoE heal of around 180 base and i can swap to mending if I draw aggro. I also have a poison cure with Anti-Venom. All spells tied into healbot for fast use. And of course Antiseptic soaked dressing shirt for theme style points.

Dying to try him out in a raid environment, but JUST CANNOT FIND ANYONE interested in L1 PvE on my server. I only just found this site after lamenting on the wow forums.

Is there a L1 guild here I can link up with? Or you can join mine on Windrunner, I have a guild bank stocked full of all the L1 consumables. I even farm Bogling Root and Condensed Mana Powder....I'm that hard core.

XD
Would you go for the mail haste shoulders or plate crit / haste? What about wep? Crit or haste. =)

Just did some testing in Westfall. Waarior is way more powerful than pally. The nature of the instant cast, rage based ability blows CS outta the water. No CD (except global), means u spam until u land a blow....not to mention more opportunity for procs
Indeed. And in Legion paladins will be even worse.

I think for this build crit >haste. Right now with stacking crit, 60% of my Hot (Gift of the Naaru) ticks are critting. This is my only castable heal aside from bandage, so it needs to be strong. Bandage healing is flat rate and I don't think ( correct me if I'm wrong) I get extra ticks from haste or crits from crit. My only way to heal others beyond that is by AoE with Battlemaster enchant so that has to be my weap enchant as stated above. Stacking haste might improve the proc frequency of battlemaster, but bm proc pretty infrequently and idk if that would be worth the lost of HoT ticks critting.

2nd AGM wont be worth it, I'm going with a battlemaster trinket and here's why: The Use 15% health increase benefits the Dranei racial HoT. With stam stacked, the use brings the overall health above the net +8 stamina from the second AGM. I link the battlemaster trinket to the Draeni HoT with a macro and it's always up when the Hot is up.
Stam sets can always use 2x agms lol

I remarked on why only 1 AGM would be better in my case in an earlier reply

Would be nice to see some screenshots! How much Health to you have?

I made some quick testing btw with 2 AGM vs 1. Made it on my hunter so the numbers may not be the same on your warrior. This is what I came up with:

Health with 2x AGM: 1092
Health with 1x AGM and 1x Inherited Mark of Tyranny: 980 (1127 when +15% Health activated)

Since Gift of the Naaru heals for 20%, 2x AGM will heal for 218,4 (43,6 per tick) and 1x AGM and 1x Inherited Mark of Tyranny will heal for 225,4 (45 per tick).

As you've mentioned, the second setup will be better when Inherited Mark of Tyranny is triggered, but the qestion is if that extra 7 health heal is worth the loss of 112 Health?

Last edited:
It's important to remember that though GotN heals for 20%, that's base, and doesn't factor in each tick's chance to crit. So the potential is there to heal 40% overall health, but at my current 60% crit, the healing is more along the lines of 32% overall health.

From a PvE standpoint the Battlemaster trinket is the obvious choice as I don't have aggro, so I'm not really losing health, and I'm using GotN on other players.

Now if I'm out trying to solo higher level mobs, the 2nd AGM would be ideal as the extra health would constantly be refunded to me every time I top out from mending procs, health pots, bandaging etc.

Users who are viewing this thread