EU+US Level 1 Gear Compendium

your mom ... sister ... etc

I see that it has been updated a bit, but it is still inaccurate. Minor speed stacks with the new Stat + 10% speed cloak. Surefooted provides no stats at all at level one. Here's proof https://i.imgur.com/tp473mm.jpg
To be a little more clear, Minor Speed (the Boot Enchant with NO STAT bonus, only Run Speed) is the ONLY Speed Enchant, Meta Gem, Buff at all that stacks with the WoD Cloak Speed Enchant (short of WoD Tertiary Speed Stat and Class Passives/Abilities). It is also 10% not 8% like the Tool Tip states.

That's odd that Surefooted shows the +1's on your Character Screen's Tool Tip but doesn't reflect it in your Stats. I can verify for certain that it does work at LvL 10 as I just tested it to see if I got the same result. Tool Tip shows the +1's but I gained nearly 2% Haste putting Surefooted on.

Last edited:
So, and how about the items with insane stats and no level requeriment that drops in Draenor areas? Aren't 1's able to use them? Can anyone confirm this to me?

So, and how about the items with insane stats and no level requeriment that drops in Draenor areas? Aren't 1's able to use them? Can anyone confirm this to me?
The Character looting said items in WoD must be of a Level appropriate for that Zone, with 90 being the absolute minimum.

I created a Thread in the 10's Subforum for new Legion Gear but it effects 1's considerably for Bracers / Gloves / Belt / Boots. HERE is the Thread and you may want to update this Gear list to reflect what might be available only for a short time in game.

Last edited:
Hi, i currently have 4 guilds and I am looking for people to twink with. I have characters that can run people through instances to get gear for pvp or pve. Maybe we can do some actual level appropriate60,70,80,85,90 and 100 raids. Hopefully if we have enough people we can run raids weekly and pvp 24/7. I am interested in having enough twinks for each bracket 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90-99 on Horde and Alliance. Iknow some of these brackets arepretty active but when you have exp off you must wait hours to not evensee one game. Maybe we can havesome level 1 twinks as well .Please take my guild intoconsideration i would love to havemembers . Hopefully we can pvpall day everyday. #noquetime#lessQQ
I am currently looking for membersto join my guild. I give things away and maybe we can havechampionships to earn cool prizes and I'm a pretty generous man. Ialso like getting achievements andmounts. In addition I will alwayshelp others if they need help if I amonline. I currently do all the raids onmy main weekly past and present. If we had a guild with active memberswho enjoy helping others maybe we can have people run others when Iam not online.

Horde Guilds -Skullcrusher
DO IT YOURSELF
THE FALLEN FEW

Alliance Guilds -Skullcrusher
DO IT YOURSELF METHOD
THE FALLEN FEW METHOD

I am always open for suggestions thank you

Users who are viewing this thread