EU+US Level 1 Gear Compendium

Cloth wearers updated for WoD ... look it over if I missed anything.

For some reason I can't find my BoA cloth legs...can someone look at theirs and tell me the stats at lvl1? Wowhead is wrong

I have nothing but respect for those of you that Twink 1-9 because of the immense risk you are taking investing so much time and cost into said Twinks. I wish Blizzard would figure out a way to allow all Levels to show in Armory (yes I understand the issue with gazillions of LvL 1's) but it's completely unfair to an entire group of what were the original Twinks in WoW (LvL 1 Bankers) to exclude them from reparations should their account be hacked and everything taken from those Characters, or worse the toons be deleted.

Hello guys, New here and wondering if any of you boys and girls still level 1 twink as i am still lev 1 twinking to this day, killing people in durotar and living life, I have twinked at lev 1 since cata and still do todat

Anyone wanna add me on Btag its Coastersslol#1567

updated / simplified ... but it still needs a lot of work ... if you've got better information or additional information, please let me know

You sure? I thought in 6.1 they nerfed speed stacking enchants. I seem to only get 110% with just my cloak or with my cloak/boots equipped

Awesome, I did not know that. I'll update the OP this evening. Quick question, chopper is 170% with guild bonus ... if you get 10% cloak, 8% run speed, 2% NElf bonus how does that make you faster than it...unless speeds stack multiplicitively? what's your run speed as a nelf?

Old things seems to still do their work for everybody ^^

Awesome, I did not know that. I'll update the OP this evening. Quick question, chopper is 170% with guild bonus ... if you get 10% cloak, 8% run speed, 2% NElf bonus how does that make you faster than it...unless speeds stack multiplicitively? what's your run speed as a nelf?

10% cloak 10% boots (old minor speed only) 2% night elf passive

so 122% for night elf and 120% for everyone else

EDIT: Unfortunately, speeds buffs are no longer multiplicitive but rather additive since WoD.

EDIT2: You may also want to add http://www.wowhead.com/item=22782/sindorei-cloak-of-warding to the list which is now obtainable from Salvage Crates. It's max stamina for a 1 twink.

Last edited by a moderator:
10% cloak 10% boots (old minor speed only) 2% night elf passive

so 122% for night elf and 120% for everyone else

EDIT: Unfortunately, speeds buffs are no longer multiplicitive but rather additive since WoD.

EDIT2: You may also want to add Sin'dorei Cloak of Warding - Item - World of Warcraft to the list which is now obtainable from Salvage Crates. It's max stamina for a 1 twink.

+ 10% from Monk buff gives you a total of 132% speed. So you will still need the chopper :)

EDIT2: You may also want to add Sin'dorei Cloak of Warding - Item - World of Warcraft to the list which is now obtainable from Salvage Crates. It's max stamina for a 1 twink.

Edit 1: That's what I thought
Edit 2: Yeah, the list was intended to be just a max dps list ... but it would be dumb not to include that cloak since I have other stam stuff on there ... I'll update it tonight

Users who are viewing this thread