EU+US lets meet up on ptr :) 60 is looking decent, i want to test out dem raids today.

busgaga

ARP loaded frust DK
Loads of 29s are running around on ptr, ive seen plenty of 60s too. Lets meet up and do something. Arenas, or whatever

Went off early, pvp overall feels so rusty, u die in 3 abilities more or less, dosnt matter what class, gear, its more "bursty" now than even getting tunneled by a 1.2k bonus armor prot. Really seeing healers gnna carry dps in arena for the future, gnna require more skills thats what i mean.

Hunters sucking ball at 60, dks dosnt have mind freeze untill 62, mages are rotten. Warriors are fine, ferals are ok, thats it.

The thing is damage/ health compared to inside arena from outside is such a huge difference. I did skirmishes last night on my warrior lvl 60 and compared to out side i was almost at 50-60% helath/ damage done that outside of arena. I don't like the pvp template if this is how it will be on live

This is the hugest "gap" they ever did from expansio to expansion with changes....

Like before they did some minor updates, new character models, a couple of new abilities, new content ofc.

This game looks more like league of legends in another camera view.

They destroyed 2v2 wich u can queue as double Tank specc, how fun would that be having 2x prot warrs tunneling rogue/hunter down, and then u cant queue healer/dps.

But as i said before healers are a lot different now than they were before, they removed like earth shield, some totems, and some other main abilities that ur healing class would need.

I tested Fury, Arms and Prot as warrior at 60, all seem pretty decent. Fury and Prot still takes the cake, with single-target Whirlwinds (which costs no rage) dealing 4-6k damage and my highest Shield Slam has been 14k.

On my paladin 60 I only did some stuff as Prot, it's okay, not very fun. I like that we have some rotation at level 60 though. I think Survival hunter is still pretty decent? I only have one at 70 and it's the highest DPS there.

Pass me an add; Fireman#2559

Arms is pretty good and prot isnt bad. I have mixed feelings on Fury. @Electro Ghetto you still play wow?? My home server is on sisters of Elune/cenarion Circle and i've seen your 70 priest around. And you outbidding me on BMAH rofl.

@Electro Ghetto you still play wow??
hey there. no, i sold my gaming computer in april. i might come back in mid 2017.

My home server is on sisters of Elune/cenarion Circle and i've seen your 70 priest around. And you outbidding me on BMAH rofl.
ah yeah sisters of elune.... what a realm that was!
sorry about that =D. i had like 4 gold caps on that server.
do you happen to be that 60 alliance rogue with t3 and how long have you been playing on sisters?

Last edited:
@Electro Ghetto I knew you had a ton of gold but dang 4 gold caps haha. No I only have a level 60 mage on that server. and have my 11 19's on sisters/cenarion circle and my other various twinks. Been on Sisters since i started in early WoTLK

Fury Warrior at 60 functions very well if, just like on any other level, you get above 30% crit. It's why I use two Bonereavers Edges, constant 37% crit chance makes Fury much better DPS than Arms and even Prot.

Users who are viewing this thread