EU+US Let's make paladins great again!

Because dueling a paladin is just about switching to adaptation = never lose. No healer should lose to anything except some next-level crusader stacking, which is unlikely to happen in the 15 seconds before you die. As far as BG's go, rets are unique and awesome!
I agree, as Ret it is also possible to stack Crusader, and I think vs Twink Healers it is almost needed to abuse the crusader stacks...besides, I would like to duel you the coming days and test my new strategy to maybe beat a healer without 3x or 4x crusader stacks :D (it still requiers luck sadly....)

better than ever

ontopic: im having fun playing zan troll pally. gonk loa stacks with minor speed and cloak speed giving me a whopping 117% passive movement speed. its not much but its something new to make pally feel less stale. i enjoy moving around quick, its a nice little switch up from constantly moving slow

The running animation tho :(

Bumping this up since I've been playing more and messing with sets and I want to see more paladins out there!

My personal findings are haste is still king for hpally and stacking str/vers for ret seems to give the most damage output/burst.

In holy I'm able to maintain about 230 int and 22% haste scaled to 29 in bgs which seems like more than enough. Much of what I echo'd initially about holy seems to have remained true with minor gear tweaks/changes since the upgrading of blue gear and implementation of different enchants.

I strongly suggest the rets out there try a more glass cannon str/verse build and embrace the way of not relying of critting to do damage. My ret set can get about 14% verse and 207 str in bgs while scaled and can fairly easily outperform warriors in dps without having to rely on crusader to land kills. From what I've seen it outperforms the traditional sets, and puts out comparable dps to other popular dps classes.

I'm interested to see how/what other people are messing with and what they prefer. I still believe together we can min/max this class into something great.

Users who are viewing this thread