US legion twinks LUL

Just a "test" to see if you all would even address the "19's vs endgame" debate. Or the "skills" question.
As expected, you all honed in on the "bait" with laser like precision and you all didn't even address the subject at hand. You guys should know me by now. I even gave you all a clue in the follow up post. "All part of the master plan".
/cheers
Yea, or you just lack the maturity or mental capacity to admit when you are wrong...

Just a "test" to see if you all would even address the "19's vs endgame" debate. Or the "skills" question.
As expected, you all honed in on the "bait" with laser like precision and you all didn't even address the subject at hand. You guys should know me by now. I even gave you all a clue in the follow up post. "All part of the master plan".

/cheers

it's not like half of my posts are on the 19s vs endgame debate or anything

but go ahead and find more excuses to carry on posting on this forum like 90% of users dont just skip over your posts anyway

end game is harder than 19, period. wsg at 19 is harder than 3v3, period. 19s that think otherwise in either of these statements can just leave honestly, hehe.

Oops. That was meant for me. Everyone's always calling me an idiot, so I embraced it. Not that you give a rat's ass what I have to say, just thought I should clear up where I got my forum name from.
If you want me to be 100% honest I don't think you're any less intelligent than the average joe, dunno if you're trolling but if I had listened to all the idiots who told me I was an idiot i'd get nothing done.

If you want me to be 100% honest I don't think you're any less intelligent than the average joe, dunno if you're trolling but if I had listened to all the idiots who told me I was an idiot i'd get nothing done.
The thing is conq, you do get nothing done.

The thing is conq, you do get nothing done.

Want me to hit you offline so you can't get anything done either?

1. i will NOT be forminv a 10v10 team because, as ive stated before, wsg takes no skill . ive beat you in arena and thats that.
its a dodge if i queue wsg normally . you and gsc are shit in arena , ive played you guys

also ive only played vs NWA and won soz
OK!
1. WSG is harder than arena bub (all i do is arena)
2. GSC just doesnt give 2 shits about twink arena
3. stop tryna get something out of taco and fancy then say naw i dont do 10v10's bc they take no skill.

its really annoying, there is nothing to prove here but your ignorance. please just stop.

1. i will NOT be forminv a 10v10 team because, as ive stated before, wsg takes no skill . ive beat you in arena and thats that.
its a dodge if i queue wsg normally . you and gsc are shit in arena , ive played you guys

As I recall, we won 3 out of 5 games and were outcomped. Got a stream to prove it.

Also our team didn't use GSC players in those practice games to attempt to carry.

Get Delayeds team together again, been trying to get more practice games for over a week.

As I recall, we won 3 out of 5 games and were outcomped. Got a stream to prove it.

Also our team didn't use GSC players in those practice games to attempt to carry.

Get Delayeds team together again, been trying to get more practice games for over a week.
i do believe those games are on my stream too! come take a gander! and ya, my team went like MIA :(

When was this? So you're saying that that idiot was on my team at one point not talking being a little bitch?

U have not faced everyone of us in arena lol. We a couple of gladiators too, if thats the new cool thing..

Its almost worth to play some 3v3 wargames just to shut you up for once

@rndmnbdy Could you atleast admit that you were wrong instead of vanishing after I destroy you?

lul sorry I have a bad habit of forgetting arguments I get into with nonessential weirdo's, especially on a forum i frequent once a month (that time of month)
Also what was it you were arguing again, or trying to prove ? Something about you aspiring to become a politician iirc ?

Im the proud owner of the 3v3 1500 rating achievement!

I'll call that, and raise you challenger without 1750 ach.
Kids work way 2 hard for peanuts these days ;)

Unrelated;
So, I can report stalkers irl, but does the internet have an equivalent of sorts?
http://imgur.com/dSo09t2
NSA @Conq, ikno ur secret....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread