US legion twinks LUL

I have no reason to be a braggart about in "good" at a video game in discord. It is not my style. Have I ever bragged about being "good" on XPoff? If so please find it and quote it here for all to see. Surely I have created a thread about my great exploits, many others have done so.

/cheers

are you living a parallel universe where 19 rshams dont have interrupts and slows and the post you quoted was aimed at you?

are you living a parallel universe where 19 rshams dont have interrupts and slows and the post you quoted was aimed at you?

And are you living in a parallel universe where you didn't read my follow up post?
I know exactly what spells resto shamans have. I have been playing that spec as long as or longer than anyone else on this site. Not that that really matters.

/cheers

And are you living in a parallel universe where you didn't read my follow up post?
I know exactly what spells resto shamans have. I have been playing that spec as long as or longer than anyone else on this site. Not that that really matters.

/cheers

i know you're somewhat old but i didnt know dementia strikes this early

how else am i supposed to react except dying of laughter

when you say rsham has no interrupts and no slows at 19, and also saying about a followup post that doesnt exist

but you delete posts instead of editing them so you mustve forgot to repost it i guess

must be the dementia

/cheers
Is it that time of the day again where you simply cant admit that you made a false statement and now want to tell everyone you did it on purpose?

how else am i supposed to react except dying of laughter

when you say rsham has no interrupts and no slows at 19, and also saying about a followup post that doesnt exist

but you delete posts instead of editing them so you mustve forgot to repost it i guess

must be the dementia
Dude he is like 60 give him a break

only time in their lives theyve been able to coordinate a team of 3

how does it feel knowing you're stuck at 1500 at endgame so you have to tryhard 1shotting people in 19arena acting like it requires more skill than wsg because you know you'll never be liked by 9 other people enough to be asked to join a team

sorry for summing up your wow gameplay in 2 lines

how does it feel knowing you're stuck at 1500 at endgame so you have to tryhard 1shotting people in 19arena acting like it requires more skill than wsg because you know you'll never be liked by 9 other people enough to be asked to join a team

sorry for summing up your wow gameplay in 2 lines
1. i hit 110 yesterday but ill be higher rated than youve ever been in a month.

2. i play 20 godcomp , 29 rmp , 19 rls , 19 godcomp . not 1 shot comps.

3. im kind of on a 10v10 team .

nice try buddy, come throw some more random belittling statements at me so i can cohnter them (just like i do 2 you in arena)

1. i hit 110 yesterday but ill be higher rated than youve ever been in a month.

2. i play 20 godcomp , 29 rmp , 19 rls , 19 godcomp . not 1 shot comps.

3. im kind of on a 10v10 team .

nice try buddy, come throw some more random belittling statements at me so i can cohnter them (just like i do 2 you in arena)
Ur shit at wsg

Make any team and I promise I will make one within the hour that will destroy you.

just like i destroyed u in the 19 tourny? :) sorry man ive got you beat . you guys are still hiding behind "10v10 me mate" bc how unrealistic it is for us to get 20 people . i see rright through you

just like i destroyed u in the 19 tourny? :) sorry man ive got you beat . you guys are still hiding behind "10v10 me mate" bc how unrealistic it is for us to get 20 people . i see rright through you
I can get gsc on in a heartbeat, don't waste my time by typing when I know you will be dojing.

Dude he is like 60 give him a break

Kek..
Another age jab... easily predicted.
You guys are so easily steered.

Is it that time of the day again where you simply cant admit that you made a false statement and now want to tell everyone you did it on purpose?

Just a "test" to see if you all would even address the "19's vs endgame" debate. Or the "skills" question.
As expected, you all honed in on the "bait" with laser like precision and you all didn't even address the subject at hand. You guys should know me by now. I even gave you all a clue in the follow up post. "All part of the master plan".

/cheers

Idk if you're autistic but you are hiding behind 3v3. We challenged you to wsg because you think you're hot shit. How are we hiding behind it if you are saying you're good? We want to smash you so you stop talking.

Users who are viewing this thread