US legion twinks LUL

Once again, I never said you win the debate.

And there is nothing wrong with the theory, imagine you are talking to someone and they constantly said to you, Shut The duck Up, eventually you will. Works the same way.

But you said the reason why Hillary lost was because she didn't go for the throat. Now you're saying she wouldn't have won, she would've just ended the debate. kek.

I don't understand why no one can simply end a conversation by going for the throat. It's not hard to destroy someone by stating a fact about their life. There shouldn't be arguments on forums.
Hillary not once stated something true about Trumps life, while Trump clearly proved what was wrong with Hillary, which is why she lost.

A woman isn't fit to lead a country, Trump was the only viable option for America and America made the right choice by getting him into office.

Yes, about the Trump V Hillary, I couldn't give two shits, Trump was clearly the best candidate, but about how to end a conversation, that is all true.

But you said the reason why Hillary lost was because she didn't go for the throat. Now you're saying she wouldn't have won, she would've just ended the debate. kek.
If I wanted to end a debate with you I would just point out a horrid part of your real life and it would be ended like that. The Hillary V trump crap doesn't matter because Trump was clearly the least corrupted candidate. But you can see how Hillary makes up shit like, who trump did it with and paying females to say that stuff, vs what trump said about her which was true.

Agreed!
19's is not endgame that is for sure.
It is much much easier to learn and master a skill when there is less variables involved. And the 10-19's bracket is the bottom of the barrel where that is concerned like it or not.
As far as healers go, you may be giving yourself a wee bit too much credit. There are plenty of us healers around that are very good.

Maybe it was "gold pressed latinum"...

You are a very bad healer lol. I would rather have fancy heal me than you.

If I wanted to end a debate with you I would just point out a horrid part of your real life and it would be ended like that. The Hillary V trump crap doesn't matter because Trump was clearly the least corrupted candidate. But you can see how Hillary makes up shit like, who trump did it with and paying females to say that stuff, vs what trump said about her which was true.

You say so little with so many words.

I think Fancy, by saying end, means derail. However, a debate has a moderator whose active responsibility is to keep the debate on topic and moving on schedule, whereas a thread on TI lacks this kind of persistent direction. While Trump obviously derailed debates to some extent, there was a list of topics for the candidates to discuss and a timetable in which to do it, so any such comparison is faulty at best.

Reactions: Mvq
If you really think that you have to insult people to win a Debate then you're delusional.

Apparently some people actually believe that tactic works.

Actually I believe he stated one of the reasons Trumps won was because Hillary kept making up false accusations about Trump personal life that she could not prove. While Trump made points and facts about Hillary while she was in office that were proven facts.
Similar to the tactics people on this forum try and do here. And similarly they fail at it.

/cheers

Last edited:
I don't understand why no one can simply end a conversation by going for the throat. It's not hard to destroy someone by stating a fact about their life. There shouldn't be arguments on forums.

is this in the same sense as when i shut your complaining about your rogue in the 3s tourny down when I explained how the rogue couldnt possibly land a sap in the match you got salty over?

when you messaged me on skype telling me you did something funny, i knew you'd be lying

im glad we could all agree that twinks < end game in terms of skill. which is what I was arguing in the first place. good job everyone for having a productive conversation! next week we attempt to answer the question: "is the earth really flat?".

Users who are viewing this thread