US legion twinks LUL

Not gonna lie though if I didn't know any better i'd say some twinks are threatened by gladiator hotpockets recent PvP dominance in a more nuanced form of competition.

Oh wait...

I didn't argue as if you're "1500", because that insult is a bit outdated. I pointed out that you're a r1 rival, which isn't special at all.
youre just a strawmanning straw man

Nope. Sorry. That argument is bullshit. Yes, it takes maybe a few weeks at most to adjust to the twinking skill cap, if you're somewhat competent. Anything past that and you're nitpicking. Take it from me when I say this. I played one day of 19s, and I was already considered to be a 'top paladin', and after just a few months, I was the most sought out healer in the bracket. Twinking is a very tamed down version of end game, and is catered to casuals.

Agreed!
19's is not endgame that is for sure.
It is much much easier to learn and master a skill when there is less variables involved. And the 10-19's bracket is the bottom of the barrel where that is concerned like it or not.
As far as healers go, you may be giving yourself a wee bit too much credit. There are plenty of us healers around that are very good.

Are you sure it's not platinum? I heard that was better than gold.

Maybe it was "gold pressed latinum"...

Last edited:
Nope. Sorry. That argument is bullshit. Yes, it takes maybe a few weeks at most to adjust to the twinking skill cap, if you're somewhat competent. Anything past that and you're nitpicking. Take it from me when I say this. I played one day of 19s, and I was already considered to be a 'top paladin', and after just a few months, I was the most sought out healer in the bracket. Twinking is a very tamed down version of end game, and is catered to casuals.

That's a bolded statement with nothing to support it. Top Paladin? Wow you were the Top player of a class no one played. Good job.

That's a bolded statement with nothing to support it. Top Paladin? Wow you were the Top player of a class no one played. Good job.
Even if he was his experience alone is not an indication of objective truth, just as a thousand similar experiences would not be. I'm not saying that endgame is more difficult or not, just that you cannot prove it one way or another.

Reactions: Mvq
Nope. Sorry. That argument is bullshit. Yes, it takes maybe a few weeks at most to adjust to the twinking skill cap, if you're somewhat competent.

Twinking is a very tamed down version of end game, and is catered to casuals.

your first comment is no longer true, new twinks will never get enough competitive games to adjust to the skill cap in legion as it stands
random bgs are not competitive enough to improve your gameplay, and plebs/tournaments happen once every 2-3months in any given region (eu/na/asia etc)

but also, looking at wsg RBGs at endgame and twink tournaments, positional play in lower brackets is way more punishable. endgame has abilities that lets you out of a mistake

i'm not saying twinks > endgame for skill far from it, but due to twinks having 30-40% of spells of endgame (used to less before pruning) positioning is way more important.

i'm just saying that if you're a king of endgame RBGs with a 100% win ratio in wsg, even if you bring your rbg team to 19 you wont necessarily have 100% win ratio as you have no defensives to stop you being punished for awful positioning.

i watched hydras RBG team video from cata and the amount of times healers were frontlining was astronomical and they were the highest rbg team in the world at the time

just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread