EU+US Legion Scoreboard Thread

gy farm wow skill much kills

but na gy farming is looked down upon don't do it
Pathetic. Voc, you AV hating beta cuck. Gy farming is good shit. I look down on shits like you. You are backwards and vile, you disgust me.

Pathetic. Voc, you AV hating beta cuck. Gy farming is good shit. I look down on shits like you. You are backwards and vile, you disgust me.
Thanks for the bump yo i could care less about how you feel

Offhealing for Farnkfriends :eek:

oakxUWm.jpg

I know you dont have a trackpad sir :) Possibly a regular two button mouse, but that trinket on 8 and 9 , you got some long fingers sir XD ;)

Now for the next question, what kind of a mouse does Voc use? judging from his screenshots XD ;):)

I know you dont have a trackpad sir :) Possibly a regular two button mouse, but that trinket on 8 and 9 , you got some long fingers sir XD ;)

Now for the next question, what kind of a mouse does Voc use? judging from his screenshots XD ;):)
The mouse achilles would be proud to use, as i am his descendent

Solo Q AB my team was getting slaughtered we got 5 capped good times
soloabb.jpg

First Bg against Riptides in legion, good too see u back buddy but, i wanna see riptides shammy back!
pLveLwT.jpg

a lil too late, thought i deleted this SS
After this bg, i never seen GG Twinks again, what happen to them? lol
XgoB7gN.jpg

WoWScrnShot_012817_162150.jpg

So this was the last WSG i did... people already were fighting on mid when i entered so i rushed there and slaughtered all untill they were stuck on GY... farmed there for a while and in the end the horde seemed to gather in midfield and when i came to kill them with glider they tried to kill me, however i survived because of this good resto shammy.. the horde had 0 twinks i think lol.. So yeah the difference between twink and non twink is still huge.

Users who are viewing this thread