legion release date.

SPQR

Legend
So they set release date to August 30 making that over a year of no ingame content for endgame.
Shame, seems trials wont get to wod zone until mid summer after all.

The scarier part about all of this is how terrible the Legion build currently is and they've decided to set ha release date that's realistically not that far from today. RIP game

WoD prepatch was released 1 month prior to the actual WoD release date. If that will be the case this time as well, the TC will still be held in the same patch as it is now. And even if there were changes to happen before TC, the teams able to adapt the fastest would win. It would just show a different kind of skill.

The scarier part about all of this is how terrible the Legion build currently is and they've decided to set ha release date that's realistically not that far from today. RIP game

They seems to rely alot on the new endgame questing. i don't think it is bad, however i do not think it will be enough.
Maybe if it was made for every zone in game, but as it is right now - nah.
Nothing really to get hyped about. no really cool new ideas, no fun mini games ect.
Will have to see how reputations going to work out.

But they do seems to be creatively bankrupt at this point.

I don't think you quite understand the meaning of "skill". I believe we have we over this before.
A mouse can have skill. A goldfish can have skill. A dog can have skill. Skill is learned. That is all it is. Nothing more than that. It is nothing special.
Some people may be better because they are faster or quicker. Being quick/fast is a natural ability. It can be enhanced with practice.

In this case, it would prove what team(s) could adapt faster to the new prepatch. More than likely we won't have to worry about it.
However, having a contingency plan is always a good idea. Trust me, you always want to have a Plan B in practically everything you do. Someday, when you most need it, it will be there and you will be glad you took the extra time to make it.

You are correct it is 4-6 weeks before release. But when I warned them 8-12 weeks ago we did not know exactly when release was going to happen. And the TC is going to barely make it, maybe...
I dont disagree. I dont, however, see how your view of skill invalidates my point? The team that has the most previous experience with the 19 meta, ie. the teams with the highest skillset @19's (because they've learned it in your oppinion), are the teams that will most likely be the fastest to adapt to the potential new meta, and stand a higher chance of winning.

My points wasn't about the "skill" part. It was, that there are no reason to "yoohooing" at the TC staff, since there are, so far, no indications that Legion, or the Legion prepatch, will interfere with the TC.

Users who are viewing this thread