EU+US Legion prepatch guide.

Zenjie

Grandfathered
So as we all know the prepatch of legion is already out in the states and its out tomorrow in europe.
So knowing this and having played an awfull lot on the ptr i compiled a list you should do in legion's prepatch. Enjoy (^_^)

1. Level every class to level 20
Yeah i know it takes a while but. Now that you can freely change specs is great and if you want to reroll your main you already got a level 20 character. On top of that doing number 2 on this list makes sure you dont have to go through the chore of gearing it after the invasion is done.

2. Participate in legion invasions.
Horde invasions are in Azshara (rear gates), And the crossroads in Northern Barrens. Alliance are in Sentinel Hill (Westfall) and Kharanos (Dun Morogh). Both of these spots are quite close to your respective capitals and more importantly offer pretty much full BiS gear. Now you dont have to hardcore go in and kill everything like i do <3. But just helping kill invasion sites gives you this amazing gear. And with amazing i mean amazing most of the gear is close if not better then your heirlooms. Wich gets me to point 3

3. Get the gear

Now this kind of the same thing as point two but yeah. The gear is insane so there is no reason to not get it. For all you smart people who go with high stamina this gear is basically on par with heirlooms. Now for the Horde priorities are your helm as the alliance after this invasion still has the eyepatch. Wich is annoying but what are you going to do about it. But for the alliance as well the legs you get in the invasion are on par with heirlooms so basically what im trying to say is. GET THEM!

4. Read your spell changes.

This is kind of obvious but still very important there is a thread on the front page giving you class spell changes. Read it! Your going to need it if you are going to want to learn every class. Before you get suprised by a kiting poison knife throwing rogue ;).

5. Have your dose of fun.

Now all of this is annoying if your bored as hell doing it. Luckily the invasions are quite fun. So set up your music play with your friends. And i swear it works. Play a feral druid and infinitly kite the bosses.

This was Zenjie giving you your dose of information you need for the legion prepatch <3

Last edited:
Tmog tmog tmog tmog until you are out of bagspace.

Contact customer support

I made this account on the name Michael but my irl name is Michał - Michael is just the english version of it, and as WoW was in English and I was a kid I thought that's what I gotta do. Authentication removing stuff requires an ID photo which states "Michał" not "Michael" aaaaand idk if they will help

I made this account on the name Michael but my irl name is Michał - Michael is just the english version of it, and as WoW was in English and I was a kid I thought that's what I gotta do. Authentication removing stuff requires an ID photo which states "Michał" not "Michael" aaaaand idk if they will help

I don't think it's going to be particularly difficult to convince them that Michał and Michael are the same names lol

So fully unobtainable? Thought salvage crates where just getting a nerf

The ones you already have will still be lootable but you won't get new ones, as far as I know.

It's part of nerfing the Garrison rewards, removing the salvage crates.

Blizzard has removed all +strength items and made them mail, then added zero plate drops and now they're pretending that it's fine to have 27 plate items that only drop in dungeons and plate quest rewards to fill the first 40 levels.

Users who are viewing this thread