EU+US Legion Items Watch

Hmm? huh? what time is it? /blinks

I just checked it out. The ancient priestess neck enchant looks very promising. Might pull me back into wow, i just dunno if I wanna drop the $ on legion yet. I may need some prodding.

Last edited:
Hmm? huh? what time is it? /blinks

I just checked it out. The ancient priestess neck enchant looks very promising. Might pull me back into wow, i just dunno if I wanna drop the $ on legion yet. I may need some prodding.

Yes it does. hopefully the server your on sells it for less than 10k. Im on AeriePeak and the enchant is selling for 24k right now. Im hopeful it will drop down...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=133993/jug-of-drog

Not sure if it's obtainable by everyone, but it's sold by a vendor (small chance) and increases AP by quite a bit (like 30%) on my 99 demon hunter. But also reduced hit chance (makes me wonder if hit rating is a hidden stat now)

Not sure if this changes AP and hit percentage, or by number.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=133993/jug-of-drog

Not sure if it's obtainable by everyone, but it's sold by a vendor (small chance) and increases AP by quite a bit (like 30%) on my 99 demon hunter. But also reduced hit chance (makes me wonder if hit rating is a hidden stat now)

Not sure if this changes AP and hit percentage, or by number.
Only usable in highmountain. However, the vendor also sells a summon item that doesn't seem to be region locked. Going to try and test.

Only usable in highmountain. However, the vendor also sells a summon item that doesn't seem to be region locked. Going to try and test.

I just looked on a paladin I hadn't done any quests for. The vendor isn't there. :(

so are the Legion Invasions still happening? if so, what Can I get as a lvl 1?

so are the Legion Invasions still happening? if so, what Can I get as a lvl 1?

Nope. But the good news is that there wasn't much to get at level 1 anyway. You can have a bag full of single use items, but once they're gone, they're gone. My healer has 5 of those bandages that will never get used cuz they're just too awesome. The only useful lasting things to come out of the invasion were some armor items, but those were unobtainable at level 1.

EDIT: I just did a little research on Mark of the Ancient Priestess. Lots of grumbling about this. I've read a 1.5 ppm rate and a base heal if 75 points at level 1. One higher level guy posted that it accounted for only 0.5% of his overall healing. I was :O to : / in like 5s.

Last edited:
Nope. But the good news is that there wasn't much to get at level 1 anyway. You can have a bag full of single use items, but once they're gone, they're gone. My healer has 5 of those bandages that will never get used cuz they're just too awesome. The only useful lasting things to come out of the invasion were some armor items, but those were unobtainable at level 1.

EDIT: I just did a little research on Mark of the Ancient Priestess. Lots of grumbling about this. I've read a 1.5 ppm rate and a base heal if 75 points at level 1. One higher level guy posted that it accounted for only 0.5% of his overall healing. I was :O to : / in like 5s.

Im glad I read this be4 dropping 20k on the enchant. Thanks Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread